Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on January 23, 2013
I've been buying Glovables for a few years now and I completely adore them! They have a bunch of colors and patterns and I love to match them to my apron. They make me feel like a sexy evil scientist and they don't tear easily. They wear out after about 6 months for me provided I don't do anything silly like stick myself with the blender blades to hasten their demise. They provide just enough heat insulation that I'm comfortable using really hot water when I'm washing my dishes. Keep in mind they're not designed for heat insulation so if you're using a lot of really hot water for several minutes with no cool breaks for your hands, you will get sweaty, but I haven't burned myself using these. These are a must have in every lady's kitchen! Scrub wear for the sophisticated and sexy!
on March 13, 2013
This gloves are very well made. They are high quality rubber, and they are cute to boot! I bought my mom a pair as well. She said they really made her day. She had never seen anything like them. They make a great original present.
on January 8, 2013
Christmas gift for my wife. She wanted some "super cute" gloves for doing dishes and these turned out to be a big hit. Very well made and a very fair price. They came in quickly as well which was very important.
on January 31, 2014
I bought these kitchen gloves for my daughter for Christmas - and she loved them! I also own a pair and I'd definitely buy them again.
on September 26, 2014
Some how these gloves make doing dishes more tolerable!
on February 21, 2013
These are so fun! I actually look for excuses to clean now, just so I can wear my new gloveables!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.