Gym Gloves For Powerlifting, Weight Training, Biking, Cycling - Premium Quality Weights Lifting Gloves Workout Gloves w/ Washable For Callus And Blister Protection!
- FUNCTIONALITY: RIMSports' gym gloves are the ideal lifting gloves that can serve as both women weights gym gloves. These workout gloves are made from lightweight material to allow for a comfortable workout. Our training gloves are also designed to support lifting weights for gym weights for women, and are perfect for workout with weights or using the flexibility machine. RIMSport’s training gloves were also created to aid with gym weights and can function as wraps gloves
- VERSATILITY: You can use our RIMSports' weight lifting gloves as ladies gloves,workout gloves, gym gloves, rowing gloves, lifting gloves, biking gloves, support gloves, training grips, on gym weights equipment, on bar weights for women, with the aerobics ball, doing cross training, using core fitness dumbells, and any other workout activities that require protection for your hands. These lifting gloves are also designed with no slip contact padding to give a firmer hold
- QUALITY: These fingerless workout gloves are produced from fabric that is breathable, so less perspiration accumulates and your hands move freely when lifting weights. Additionally, unlike other gym gloves, our weights lifting gloves are constructed with 100% leather and spandex for long-lasting durability. RIMSports produce lifting gloves women love because they are washable (hand wash) and can maintain its original high quality for years to come.
- STRENGTH: These are the best weightlifting gloves women prefer to use, because it helps you strengthen your body, while protecting your hands from calluses and blisters. They are also very robust and durable, and provide superior cushioning on the palm side, so you can grip with confidence. Moreover, these gym workout gloves are lightweight and the diagonal velcro strap holds the gloves securely in place, so when you bend your wrists the strap will stay in place.
- DIVERSITY: Unlike our competitors that only serve up three colours and standard sizes, #rimsports gloves for women provide you with a range of colors and sizes, giving you the freedom of choice! Why should you settle for baby blue if purple is more your style! These super stylish gloves are on fleek because they give you the support you need, and protection you expect, from RIMSports!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
RIMSports' Women's Workout Gloves are designed with women in mind! We know you need to support your wrists when lifting free weights, protect your hands while doing your forearm headstand, and comfortably fold your knuckles when delivering that hook punch - all while maintaining a sense of cuteness. We get it! Our gloves are made from breathable material so your hands won't overheat, while the padding on the palm protects and helps to hold your grip. RIMSports' products are made to fit your lifestyle - we got you ladies!
RIMSports Gloves are NOT LIKE THE OTHERS
Durability : Unlike cheaper gloves that use rubber and foam, we use leather and spandex, which make our products more durable and workout safe.
Comfort : While the majority of the available workout gloves use the traditional across the wrist strap, which can often be restricting and uncomfortable, our wide velcro latch is diagonal, providing flexibility and movement.
Support : Some workout gloves are designed simply for show and so they cannot be used for heavy weight lifting; our gloves are made for show and support, giving you the versatility you desire.
Our gloves are true to size but if you are between two sizes choose the smaller size.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
She hasn't been able to try them out with the wheelchair yet because she had a fall and cracked a bone in her shoulder after we ordered the gloves. I'm eager to see how well they work in this application.
I think I'll suggest that she put on the gloves again and sit in the wheelchair, going: "Vroom-vroom."