- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Capture the Flag REDUX when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Glow Battle: Light Up Outdoor Sword Game for Groups – Glow-in-the-Dark, Active Fun for Kids, Teens and Adults
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sword fight your friends, foes & family using harmless glow-in-the-dark foam weapons
- Our 28 glowing game pieces allow for 10+ players and provide the structure for organized game play – perfect for team building, developing strategy and group game bonding
- Exciting nighttime activity that doesn't require TVs, computers or tablets. Physical exercise becomes part of the fun as players run, jump and swing at each other to win!
- Playable anywhere with space to run - it's a unique group game for schools (inside a gym with the lights off), youth organizations, leadership retreats, corporate retreats, sleepaway camps, summer camps, family reunions, sports teams and more
- If you're looking for a cool gift idea, a party game or just a fun activity - this is the perfect alternative to laser tag, flashlight tag, light up LED balls, lawn games, or other lightsaber games
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Light up the dark and face down your friends in the glowing game that leaves smartphones and video games in the dust! According to Business Insider, youth spend an average of SIX+ HOURS A DAY consuming media. Even if we ignore the psychological concerns this raises, being too sedentary has devastating health consequences. During the day, there are plenty of ways to get kids off their phones and doing something active. But at night – what else are they supposed to do? Run, jump and swing for epic glowing fun, that’s what! Glow Battle is easy to set up and play. Its game pieces are equally straightforward – but don't let their simplicity fool you! These glowing components provide the foundation for organized game play that's perfect for developing strategy and teamwork. Each game includes six different game structures allowing four to twenty players to use a single kit. All batteries are included and they last eight to ten hours. So what are you waiting for? Check out the fun, safe way to get family and friends off their phones, burning calories and having fun together.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|