Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now Baby Gift Guide

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 1, 2011
First and foremost I want to let anyone interested in this product know that the entire inside of the tent is NOT glow material contrary to what the box illustrates. There are only two areas where your child can draw. One is the ceiling approx 36x30 inches and a smaller square on the back wall approx 18x18 inches. The entire rest of the inner tent does not glow at all, my children were disappointed by this. The design of the tent is also different from what is shown on the box. The front opening is not a large U shape but a very small flap opening. Your children will have to crawl in and out. The material is thin which was kind of expected but it seems a bit thinner than other pop up play tents of this kind.

This could have been a fantastic product had they made it like the illustrated box photo. Like I said above the biggest disappointment is the small size of the drawable inner glow area.
33 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2011
First of all, the dome is not what is on the box and it really doesn't fit together. The poles are too long and cannot be secured by the velcro enclosure. Secondly, it shows and says on the box that you can draw all over the inside of the dome. That is not true. As other reviews have said, there is only a small area on the top and on the back of the dome. Very disappointed. The material seemed to be of good quality and the concept is good, but the product is not. Buyer beware. I don't believe there is a newer model that allows you to draw all over the inside. The dome on the box is completely different than what you get.
on November 1, 2012
I was a huge hit giving this as a birthday gift to an eight year old girl, but it has become a favorite toy for her 2 year old sister, as well as my son and all of their friends. It will be going on our wish list for Xmas for sure - between the doodle-ing, the play-tent/fort and the glow-light this toy has something for everyone!
on January 8, 2012
We bought the Glow Crazy Doodle Dome for our 6 year old Grand Daughter for Christmas. It's all she asked for. What a disappointment that was for her and us. The company that shipped it say they do not have another one. We are not sure we would want another one if they are all like this one. It must have been defective right out of the box. The tent would not stay up. It is real flimsy and nothing like the picture on the box. TOTALLY DIFFERENT. We were told we could ship it back AT OUR EXPENSE for a refund. It will not go back in the box. It is too big and awkward, I don't know what we would ever ship it in. Since our Grand Daughter lives in another state, we don't know when we will get it anyway.

Unless we just got ahold of a bad one, I would not recommend it to anyone.
on December 9, 2012
My granddaughter loved it and all of her friends had lots of fun playing in the doodle dome. I plan to buy one for my niece in Florida
on November 10, 2013
This is very small and the writing isn't that big a deal for my grandchildren. I went inside and wrote with the pen and thought, "This is it?" I was definitely underwhelmed and so were the kids.
on April 7, 2013
the light is bright and sorta bugs my eyes a little bit, I think it is because I sit/lay so close to the writing surface. My baby girl has played with this all night and morning long she really gets a kick out of it. I can fit in the tent being of average size but it is a little tight and gets warm when my 5 year old gets in too but it isnt horrible.

Good product.
on December 26, 2012
This product was a hit for the kids and provided hours of fun for ages 1-6. Easy set up and easy to use, great product!
on June 11, 2015
Very simply the glow spot inside the tent is a very small square. My son had more fun when he took this thing in the backyard and rolled around in it. It is very easy to store. Doesn't take much room at all. This is one thing I wish we as parents would have saved the money on. HUGE WASTE
on August 24, 2013
Works great , perfect fit for two small kids, my only complaint is that "china" smell. I was afraid to let the kid sleep or lay on it because I don't know what chemical it had on it. Too small for adults. Quick fix with a blanket and lots of fun.