Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on June 7, 2017
When I ordered this I did not realize that it actually does glow in the dark!!!! I was looking for an enjoyable book that would complement the telescope that we bought for our 10 year old. It was easy to read and the pictures and descriptions were not cluttered and appropriate for her age.
on August 9, 2014
There are myriad constellations in this book but they are a bit hard to locate on the pages. I do like he explanations of the stories about them. All in all this was an OK book but not what I hoped for. My older great granddaughters have it now and I hope to have some good discussions in the future.
on September 21, 2017
Recipient loved this!
on November 17, 2010
I checked this book out from the library with my six year old son a few months ago. We kept re-checking it and re-checking it... when we took it camping with his dad and step-brother we decided that we needed to own it as it was the coolest addition to camping ever. Take a flashlight out and shine it on it and look up- easy peasy and fun. What a great idea and a great book. Easy to read and understand.
on June 18, 2014
As simply as this book is, it is great. You can tell its a older book because it is written for normal folks. It shows a picture of the night sky with stars and the ones that glow make up the constellation, simple. I don't care about the name of every star or their bearing as they relate to the earth. I just want to be able to look up at night and know what I'm looking at. I wish the writer would make a bigger and better book with more constellations in it, I'd by it tomorrow. This book is for the average person who just want to know the Big Dipper not the name of every star in it.
on April 12, 2017
Fun little book!
on April 23, 2017
ty!
on January 17, 2014
Enough to keep the interest with the pictures and excellent information to learn. Goes great with the new telescope! Excellent value!
on May 30, 2013
This is a great book to learn about the stars for children of all ages. Easy to read and easy to use.
on November 17, 2014
Great organization and glow in the dark pictures make this book ideal as a first introduction to constellations. Some parent assistance is needed. This book in combination with Franklyn Branleiys The Big Dipper make an excellent start for young children learning about the stars in the sky.