GlowTub Underwater Remote Controlled LED Color Changing Light for bathtub or spa - Battery Operated
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Has a large suction cup connected to the back so that it stays connected to the side of your bathtub. This allows the light to shine across the water so that it lights up the entire bathtub.
- This bathtub light is operated by 3 x AAA batteries (not included), The light has 16 different static colors to choose from and you can also set it to fade or jump between colors. It also includes a strobe effect.
- Has 10 super bright LED lights built in with a remote control to change the lights color. The LED light Dimension: 2.7in × 1.1in. This light can be used for other options as well such as a flower vase, lighting up a room, hot tub, pool, and anywhere else you can stick it!
- Just one light will brighten up the bathtub water and you can add bubbles for a great effect!
- Please tighten the back of the light down firmly before placing it under water. This will allow the seal to keep water out of the light.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Want to enhance your bathtub experience? Now you can control the color of the water and create a light show while you relax in the bathtub. It's also fun for the kids. This light is made of high quality waterproof materials and has an attached suction cup to keep the light connected to the side of the bathtub. It also includes a remote to allow you to control the color of the lights output. Specifications: Dimensions: 2.7in × 1.1in Light Battery: 3 x AAA batteries (Not Included) Ir Remote Battery: 1 x CR2025 Button Cell Battery(Included) IR Remote Controller: 16 different static colors Fades, Strobe, jumps through colors. You can also control the speed. Tips: The LED light is sealed by a silicone gasket, please tighten the cap before putting it underwater. Remote Instructions: First you will need to make sure you remove the plastic tab from the battery of the remote. Once the tab is removed, the remote will then work. On button- turns it on Off button - turns it off. The colored buttons will turn the light that color Flash button - will flash multiple colors and then the top left buttons that are white will control the speed of the flashing colors Strobe button - For the strobe button to work you need to first select the color white button with the W on it and then hit the strobe button. Then you can use the top left buttons to control the speed of the strobe. Fade button - fades multiple colors and again the top left buttons will control the speed of the fade. smooth button - just flashes through green, blue, and red. Also the top left buttons will control the speed of those also.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: After the first bath cycle I left the light attached to the side of the tub. When I tried it again a week or so later, it didn't work. When I opened it, I found water and corroded batteries. I was disappointed and waited another week before replacing the batteries and trying it again. It worked, but one bulb was out and the remote didn't work! I was glad at least the other bulbs worked (still pretty bright), but the light is less soothing in demo mode. After replacing the remote battery, fiddling with it, and repeating some incantations, the remote changed the light a few times and stopped again. It's likely there's an issue with the remote signal receiver in the light housing.
Bottom line: For the price, this light is worth having for the fun of it. I may have under or over tightened the light before first use allowing water to seep in which could have affected the light bulb and sensor. So considering that, the fact it still mostly works, and the all around fun environment it creates, it's still worth the price. BE CAREFUL WHEN SCREWING TIGHT THE LIGHT HOUSING.
Most recent customer reviews
Shutting off after 5 sec. I want a replacement then you get 5 sars again!
Tried to use new batteries.Read more