Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 1, 2016
I ran cross country in high school and have been doing long distance running most of my adult life. I am now 52 years old and although I am in good physical shape, my knees often ache from all of the pounding of running. My natural remedy for this is as follows. First, I take Schiff Joint Care on a daily basis, it contains high quality glucosamine and chondrontin to help lubricate my knees. Next, I take Nutratech Turmeric Turmeric Plus –Turmeric 95% Curcumin with Bioperine every day, it contains the highest potency turmeric along with bioprene to help the turmeric get fully absorbed into my body and drastically reduces inflamation. Finally, I soak in a hot bath of Epsom salts at night on the days that I run, it helps relieve pain and reduce swelling, and also helps me sleep. Try this natural regimen for joint and inflammation relief.
118 helpful votes
119 helpful votes
on October 2, 2016
These Schiff pills are somewhat effective if you can swallow them, the tablets are huge, and although they are coated, are very hard to swallow. I much prefer Ostaflex –Relief from Severe Joint Ache with Glucosamine, MSM, & Chondroitin
– the tablets are easier to swallow and the product is more complete with 20 plus joint relieving ingredients. Give it a try.
94 helpful votes
95 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on May 3, 2016
This product really work. I can move better now and my back pain disappear after a Month using this.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on February 9, 2014
I like it a lot since my health has improve with its use. Before taking Move Free, my hands hurt a lot. I took medication and had physical therapy, but to no avail. After reading the label, I brought it and after a few weeks , my hands improve a lot. I have taken Move free on and off . I ldo not use Move Free when I am free of pain for a couple of weeks. Then when pain comes back in about 8 months or more, I begin to use it again. It sure works for me since nothing has helped just Move Free. INow, I am using it regularly and I am 65 years old.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on January 13, 2017
I have used this product for over 5 years. It works great. They are sort of expensive, so I only use 1 a day as apposed to 2 per day. I also combine with other vitamins for joints. I am able to walk with no pain and my joints do not ache as much as they probably would if I did not take this product. Will continue to use as long as I continue to get great results.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on June 9, 2017
Scans tell the Dr. that I am one big arthritis lady, BUT don't feel a thing. I am one of the people who
really benefit from Glucosamine/Chontrin (sp?).
None of my people could use their hands after 60, but now with this wonderful stuff, I am 82 and doing fine!
on November 9, 2017
I've been taking these for a few weeks now to see if it was more than just the placebo affect. I can honestly say that I'm feeling less pain in my knee. I just had MCL reconstruction and my opposite leg was taking a beating supporting my weight and walking on crutches. Even with pain killers I was still in a lot of pain. This seems to be a good lubricant for my joints.
on December 1, 2016
Fantastic product! I only take one a day. I could tell a difference after taking it for a week or so. If I go a few days without taking it, I can tell! I exercise daily, this really helps my joints and knees. Especially, during the winter!
2 helpful votes
on March 27, 2017
I decided to try these because the Omega XL I've been taking are just too high.I'd heard from a co-worker that these work.They are not working for me as of yet.I'm going to keep taking them until the bottle is empty but not relief from these yet.
on March 15, 2017
I like this product because it has both MSM and Vit. D3 in it. When I recently had a hairline knee fracture and the doctor reviewed the x-ray, he said I had good buildup of tissue in that area. I said, "Was it because I use the Move Free product?" He smiled and said, "Maybe." I would recommend this product.