- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Raining Cats and Dogs when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Glucosamine For Dogs With Advanced Hip and Joint Formula,Fast Arthritis Pain Relief To Increase Mobility, Chondroitin and MSM for Healing, Vitamin C Omega 3-6, 60 Chewable Tablets
|Sale:||$24.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✅ RUN, JUMP, & BOUNCE - Natural flavored joint supplement for dogs with glucosamine has an anti-inflammatory effect which help reduces your dog's pain, restore joint health naturally, increases mobility, improves lubrication in your dog's joints, and also repair joint cartilage dogs of all sizes.
- ✅ HAPPIER & HEALTHIER - Advanced hips and joint supplements for dogs help keep your pets on their paws for longer, so they can fully enjoy their lives.
- ✅ SUITABLE FOR DOGS OF ALL AGES & SIZES - Glucosamine chondroitin in conjunction with a natural healthy canine diet to prevent the early onset of arthritis in younger dogs and to improve joint function and relieve arthritis joint pain in older dogs. Give your favourite pet a long, happy and energetic life.
- ✅ MADE IN USA WITH 100% NATURAL PREMIUM INGREDIENTS - Your dogs deserve the best! Formulated by veterinarians and canine nutritionists, our highest quality supplements for dogs are manufactured in a FDA approved facility strictly following cGMP guidelines.
- ✅ 110% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - All our products comes with a 110% Money-back guarantee so if you are not satisfied with the results simply return it for a full refund. We love animals and know how important your dog’s health is to you. Make your RISK FREE purchase today!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Glucosamine for Dogs with Advanced Hip & Joint Formula. Fast Arthritis Pain Relief to Increase Mobility
We believe that premium dog supplements will help promote healthier, happier, and joyful pet so you and your family can spend more quality time with your beloved pet.
Does your dog suffers from joint pain,hip dysplasia or arthritis?
Just like their human counterparts, as dogs age, their hips and joints begin wearing down causing arthritis and their hips start to give way to painful dysplasia. Ingredients in our joint supplements for dogs are a safe treatment for any dogs with existing hip and joint issue OR as a preventative supplement to keep your dogs in top shape!
Raining Cats And Dogs Hip + Joint Support Supplement
What is Raining Cats And Dogs Advanced Hip & Joint Support?
Our joint supplement for dogs is highly effective, all-natural that your dog will love. Formulated with a premium blend of high quality ingredients, our glucosamine for dogs helps improve your pet's health while increasing both their energy and mobility levels.
What Does It Do?
- Promotes and supports healthy hips, joints, and ligaments.
- Increases mobility and natural energy levels.
- Helps to ease pain and discomfort.
Our advanced hip and joint supplement are suitable for dogs of all sizes. In conjunction with a natural healthy canine diet to prevent the early onset of arthritis in younger dogs and to improve joint function and relieve arthritis joint pain in older dogs. Give your favourite pet a long, happy and energetic life.
Benefits & Features Of Our Glucosamine For Dogs
- GLUCOSAMINE HCL -Vital part of the building blocks allowing your dog to synthesize new cartilage thus promotes healthy hips, joints and ligaments.
- MSM -Natural chemical compound which relieves arthritis pain and supports the healing of damaged tissues.
- CHONDROITIN -Prevents break down of cartilage in the joint thus retaining flexibility and strengthening their joints.
- HYALURONIC ACID -Vital for joint mobility.
- VITAMIN C -Aids the production of collagen for soft tissue support around joints with benefits against hip dysplasia and improving joint function.
- OMEGA 3 & 6 (FLAXSEED) -Help with skin conditions, allergies, kidney function, lymphoma, heart disease, cognitive function, and many more.
3 Simple Ways To Give Your Dog Glucosamine Chondroitin
Hiding or mix a chewable tablet in with something that has a strong smell and enticing such as canned fish will work wonders. Using different flavored food for your dogs will make them think that they are getting a special treat!
Fake ‘Em Out
How do you do this? By making up some large soft treats (e.g. peanut butter balls), that are big enough to hold the dogs supplements. Give them to your dog randomly – with one of them containing the pill.
Using the same type of treats from 3, toss your dog the treats so he or she has to catch them. Give him a couple then throw the glucosamine tablet. Your dog will enjoy playing this game.
Safety InformationCAUTIONS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, consult health professional immediately.
Ingredients550mg Glucosamine HCL, 450mg MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane),100mg Chondroitin Sulfate
Ingredients250mg Tart Cherry & Dark Berry Proprietary Blend, 50mg Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C), 5mg Hyaluronic Acid
Ingredients12000mcg Linolenic Acid Omega 3 (Flaxseed), 2600mcg Linoleic Acid Omega 6 (Flaxseed), 5IU dl-Alpha Tocopheryl
DirectionsFOR 0-10 lbs.-Take 1/2 Tablet FOR 11-39 lbs.-Take 1 Tablet FOR 40-79 lbs.-Take 1.5 Tablets FOR 80+ lbs.-Take 2 Tablets. Please also check the Suggested Usage Table on the label.
Top Customer Reviews
All that being said, now for the biggest complaint of my pro/con list: I could not find ANY product website along with info about testing for quality assurance to make sure each tablet truly contains the amount of each ingredient, so I honestly would not buy these again, as I feel the company seems shady at best and not reputable. If they were truly veterinary recommended they'd at least be legitimate enough to have their own website. If you don't believe me just look at the website for Cosequin or Dasequin. Their labs test their tablets to make sure they each contain the stated amount of ingredients, and also have a legit website. So needless to say I won't be buying these again.
I've been giving the pills to my girl for a week as of today, and I'm a little disappointed to say I've noticed no change in her. She's always hyper in the morning for breakfast time and she can just fly through the house like a puppy, but by the time the evening comes, her energy bar has depleted significantly. I was hoping these pills would change that, ease her joints and help give her a little boost, but so far, I've not noticed a difference. I will say that the pills haven't made her sick or anything like that. Any time you give your dog something new, that's always a worry, but she seems to be fine and dandy as far as that's concerned.
I'd like to give the pills a higher rating because I like how easy they are to break apart and the fact that they didn't make my girl sick, but because I'm not seeing much of a difference in her, I feel like I can't give a high rating. I will, however, continue to give them to her, and watch and see if there's any difference later on. If there is, I will definitely come back and edit this review.
I love glucosamine/MSM tablets for dogs. They are SOOOO beneficial for a dogs hip and joint mobility. We have a 14 year old medium sized dog, who started getting stiffness in his hips about 4 years ago. He's been on one type of tablet for the past 3 years, until they changed the formula (and I've heard the new one is really bad from other amazon reviewers). This new tablet, Raining Cats And Dogs Advanced Hip And Joint Formula for Dogs, has a similar ingredient list to the tablets we were using before, so I know it will affect him similarly. If you have a dog with stiff hips, or an older dog who just isn't moving the same way anymore, I highly recommend trying glucosamine/MSM tablets. These help him get up and down stairs better, help him walk better, and basically he moves altogether more smoothly. We give him 1 a day in the morning during spring, summer and fall, and if the winter is really intense (ie: cold) we'll give him 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.
This stuff really works, I'm a definite devotee of glucosamine/MSM tablets for helping senior doggies regain better mobility and less stiffness!