Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

84%
16%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on November 5, 2015
Perfect, was an early holiday gift to my sister (her family has medical needs for gluten-free) they love it, and have already enjoyed baking from it. Highly recommend. It is NOT a complicated, but enjoyable for even inexperienced gluten-free cooks.
on December 23, 2016
It was a Christ,as gift for our nanny who is gluten free. It has wonderful recipes and pictures.
on December 1, 2011
Our first Gluten-Free holiday season, so I was a little worried about translating family favorites into treats we could all enjoy. This book is a real winner; every recipe has been wonderful, so good that the kid who can eat gluten didn't make a peep, and the Gluten-free one was very happy. What a relief, and thank you for writing this book!
on November 20, 2015
Wonderful recipes. Have tried several of family favorites and no one knew they were gluten freee!
on January 6, 2017
Made several of the recipes for gluten free family members,and they were delicious. I make a large amount and variety of cookies every year,and it was nice to be able to share them with my gluten free family.
on June 9, 2014
my daughter is allergic, this book contains a lot of very yummy récipes, easy to make and great tasting really...baking cookies on a restricted diet is an amazing idea... thanks
on December 21, 2012
I loved the variety of cookies and so many of my favorites were included! I'm a huge fan of Ellen Brown - haven't found a bad recipe from her yet. My non-GF friends have loved these cookies.
on December 17, 2011
The book invcludes a great selection of GF cookie recipes and beautiful pictures. It made me believe I could have a variety of Christmas cookies this year. I've tried two recipes so far. They're great!
on January 8, 2017
recipes I cooked where good. Sugar cookies were excellent. Anxious to try more. Just not for Christmas
on February 18, 2016
Incredibly good easy recipes! Great purchase.