Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on July 2, 2013
This is really nice, but it doesn't give specifics. For example, Jet's Pizza lists chicken wings, but to my mind these are coated in flour. Similarly, many fast food restaurants don't have all their gluten-free options listed. I've gone to many websites and thought app this would be good to have when I'm out-and-about. I still think it will be helpful, espeically since many waiters and waitresses have no idea what I'm talking about when I ask for their gluten-free items or a list of allergens in foods.

There aren't many regional restaurants listed either. No In-and-Out. No A&W. No Hardee's.

This is a great idea and a really good start, but it needs work.
on November 2, 2012
For someone new to the gluten free world, this app was a life-saver. I was able to eat at my family's favorite restaurants without asking at the counter to see their list of ingredients. It's also very nice because you don't need to be connected to the internet when you use the app- so I could use it at a drive-thru quick in a pinch. Love it!
on September 17, 2012
This app was exactly what I was looking for as I start to try to improve my quality of life by excluding gluten from my diet. I work a lot and always find myself catching to go meals at the drive thru. I'm glad to be able to keep my routine and still try to make this change thanks to this app. It seems to have all the restaurants I eat at listed.
on January 24, 2012
With almost 100 restaurant chains listed, this handy app really helps you find a place to eat that features menu items that are gluten free. I like the fact that the developer periodically updates the information to keep it current. Keep up the good work.
on May 12, 2012
Super app for people with wheat allergies! I was just diagnosed with Celiac's and this app will make eating out a bit easier. Thanks!
on May 1, 2017
Great Program!
on August 14, 2012
I recently began a gluten free diet and due to my work I eat in a lot of restaurants. This app has been very helpful and I am glad that I purchased it. The only drawback of this app is it needs to be updated regularly as restaurants change their menus.
on January 4, 2013
LOVE this app! I found restaurants that I didn't even know I could find safe foods in!
Very well worth the purchase price. If you are gluten free try this app for easy information and safety.
on December 30, 2012
I am 100 percent gluten free and have been for a long time, so this is great. However, many folks who have special diets like this have intolerances to so many other things such as dairy products or even additives. I immediatly tried to click on the actual menu items to read more about what is in them since i have to ask someone everywhere i go. so, That would be a life saving feature! actually, if you could check off all allergies and intolerances and then compile the restarant list... it would be a fivestarwow. as it is, its still fabulous. i hope the menus are as uptodate as claimed.
on January 7, 2017
This is an excellent app I have relied on for years to done out. Would not want to do without it.