Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Glutino Gluten Free Crackers, Original, 125-grams (Pack of 3)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on December 31, 2012
I have been gluten-free for years, and I love to try new items. However, I refuse to purchase products that do not meet my high expectations... more than once! And since my first box of Glutino, I refuse to purchase other brands.
on December 24, 2012
Look like they would be very bland and dry - quite the contrary - a little buttery taste and very good with cheese(s) and/or sausage(s) - really enhance the flavor of what you put on top of them
They also are very good just plain with a glass of wine !!!
on November 17, 2012
I like these crackers. They are excellent with cheese or peanut butter, but to be honest, I ordered them with the intention of eating them as a gluten-free alternative to saltine crackers, to cope with intense morning sickness during pregnancy. So I've just eaten them plain, snacking on a couple here and there when feeling very nauseated. They are mild in flavor (had to be, for me to stomach them!). After eating a handful plain, I could taste a slight starchy flavor, but nothing that bothered me, and I'd expect it from a gluten free cracker (and my pregnancy taste buds are super sensitive!)
I would recommend these. I'm sure my kids will love them too, when I share!
Oh, and they are a sturdy cracker, not flaky like saltines.
on February 22, 2015
These are good basic go-with-everything gluten-free crackers: taste is mild, no GF weirdness, no greasy fingers, not salty, more crunchy than crispy, few crumbles in the bottom.
Yes, they look a tad pedestrian but look at many of the biggest selling English crackers.
They are strong enough for thick dips and hummus without being leaden.
They come in 2 foil packages. Keeps them fresher and I think prevents breakage.
An excellent cracker to keep on have in cupboard for recipes, snacking, nausea.
Half box size puffy foil packaging easy to throw in bag to go.
I like the other flavors but this is a staple.
on December 15, 2012
Love these! It's a gluten free cracker that doesn't taste gluten free. It's close to saltine taste. These and their table crackers are my favorites! They arrive fast and not even one cracker is ever broken in shipment:-)
on January 3, 2012
Fast shipping. One of our favorite gf crackers. They don't crumble easy or have a weird gluten free taste. I also use these to make bread crumbs.
on January 12, 2013
Since the day I started my gluten free diet I started my search for crackers and I found them. Amazing taste and texture.
on April 17, 2013
These are the best gluten free crackers I have tried. I haven't had gluten in over 6 years, so take this with a grain of salt: the best comparison I can think of would be a thinner, slightly drier Ritz cracker. They aren't as greasy or salty, but the texture is similar and they have a sort of buttery taste. I really like them, but do think they taste better paired with something than by themselves.
on June 28, 2013
Glutino crackers are our family favorite. They have a mild taste and no salt sprinkled on top so they can be used for many kinds of snacks! My kids take them for lunch with Sunbutter as a dip, we also like to spread cream cheese on them and top them with jelly. They tend to be sturdy and on the thicker side which makes spreading toppings easier. When making up some simple cheese and crackers, though, I reach for the Glutino table crackers which are thinner.
on August 31, 2013
The taste is fine, but is in dire need of salt. So if you are looking to replace your saltines in your gluten free diet, either get your salt shaker out or try another cracker. I DO use these for my cracker meal for frying, but I add salt and spices. That is the only reason I dropped the star rating.