Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 13, 2015
I got these for my boyfriend, who recently discovered that he's gluten sensitive. He doesn't care about that many food items, but he really loves pretzels, so after a little googling, I found that these were supposed to be the best. He loved them and said he couldn't even tell they weren't "real" pretzels, which I'm pretty sure is the highest praise possible for gluten-free stuff.

Nb, this brand is hit or miss in my experience (avoid the pop-tarts, and use the google before trying anything), but the pretzels are one item they do very well.
on March 20, 2017
I love Glutino's pretzels. They taste like other "non-gluten free" items. My husband likes them too, and he does not have to follow a GF diet.
on August 17, 2017
I love these, and I don't even have any issues with gluten. I just wish they had less salt on them.
on April 25, 2015
NOT ALWAYS FRESH
I loved Premium Saltine Crackers before I was diagnosed with Celiac. These pretzels are as close as all you Celiacs will get to the taste of a cracker in my opinion.

Why are so many people getting sensitive to gluten? Just a fad some say. But, my Naturopath said that a high gluten wheat flour was developed years ago to make bread rise better.
When man tampers with the food supply for profit the results are not always good.
on January 22, 2014
They may be on the expensive side, but if you need gluten free, these are the best. One other brand is yummy, but they only sell in small (orange and white) packages and I prefer the larger bags. Nice work on the pretzels Glutino!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
These are WAY better than the Glutino brand and actually taste BETTER than regular pretzels!!! Buy these over the pretzel-shaped ones because you get way more in this bag.

Warning: addictive even to non-gf eaters!
on September 10, 2015
These are delicious gluten free pretzels. I've been GF since 2008 and am glad I found these as a replacement for pretzels. They taste just like the real thing so I don't even miss regular pretzels. So when you want a salty, crunchy snack and you don't want to be reminded of your food allergies, grab a bag of these!
on February 13, 2017
High quality!
on May 14, 2014
These are really tasty pretzels. But are very expensive for the size of the bag. I will not purchase again due to the price.
on June 28, 2012
Wow, these pretels are amazingly good. We are new to Gluten Free and pretty much expected them to taste like cardboard. They are yummy. They are great with peanut butter, by themselves, dipped in yogurt...we eat them all the time!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question