Consider these available items
Glycolic Acid 50% Gel Peel with Chamomile and Green Tea Extracts - Professional Grade Chemical Face Peel for Acne Scars, Collagen Boost, Wrinkles, Fine Lines - Alpha Hydroxy Acid - 1 Bottle of 1 fl oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE Glycolic Acid Face Peel: this alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peel stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, exposing a younger skin surface. Each bottle contains up to 20 complete facial applications. Do it yourself at home and save on expensive spa treatments!
- GEL PEEL: contrary to many other chemical face peels on the market, this product is a light gel and NOT A LIQUID. This helps prevent the product from trickling down your face or dripping into your eyes or mouth.
- GREEN TEA & CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS: very effective antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients, they promote a clear, healthy, younger-looking skin and they help control the potentially irritating effect of glycolic acid on your skin.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – All QRxLabs products are covered by our Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with one of our products, we will refund your purchase.
- WARNING: This product contains Glycolic Acid. Because sensitivity to Glycolic Acid varies substantially from person to person, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND to always test the product on a small area before using it. In order to test, apply a small quantity of product on a very limited, dime-sized area behind the ear or under the chin, and wait for 2 to 3 minutes. ALWAYS read and follow the instructions available online as specified on product label BEFORE using the product.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Glycolic Acid 50% Gel Peel by QRxLabs
Our professionally formulated Glycolic Acid Gel Peel contains a 50% concentration of pure glycolic acid and is considered a medium peel. Glycolic Acid is part of the Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) group. It has excellent exfoliating properties and encourages the generation of collagen. We highly recommend applying a peptide serum (such as our QRxLabs Peptide Complex Serum) as a post-peel treatment for the 14 days following each peel in order to accelerate skin regeneration.
This gel peel can typically help to:
- reduce active acne and acne marks
- improve the appearance of light wrinkles
- deep clean pores
- eliminate black heads
- even out skin tone
- fade hyperpigmentation
This peel’s advanced formulation combines our medical-grade glycolic acid with pure chamomile and green tea extracts, two natural ingredients with antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help sooth and protect the skin and that reduce redness and irritation.
It is worth noting that this product is completely free of artificial fragrances, silicone, parabens and coloring ingredients. It is also proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 4 inches; 2.8 Ounces
- UPC : 685867971580
- Manufacturer : Silbonita Inc.
- ASIN : B01MZEYLWG
- Customer Reviews:
For external use only. If you currently use any prescription medication or skin medication, please check with your doctor or skin specialist before using. Avoid any direct contact with eyes. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Glycolic Acid, Distilled Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chamomile Extract, Green Tea Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid
Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Apply peel evenly with an appropriate applicator pad or fan brush. Let stand for 1-3 minutes, depending on skin sensitivity. Rinse generously with cool water. Pat dry skin and apply a peptide serum such as QRxLabs Peptide Complex Serum. Treatment may be repeated every 1-2 weeks, in the absence of skin irritation. Contact time may be increased with tolerance.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product is not only helping me with the allergy but also it is fading the hyper-pigmentation in that area. It is amazing!
But be careful with this product. I leave it on my face for exactly three to five minutes and it's been enough of time for me to have great results without problems. Never use hot or warm water to wash your face with this product. Wet a towel with cold/cool water or just wash your face with cold/cool water.
Sunscreen is mandatory SPF 45+.
I do recommend this product.
You should definitely get a timer to time the duration of the peel. You definitely should rinse with a solution of baking soda and water. And then follow up with the Peptide serum. I had the basin ready with the baking soda in tepid water when my timer went off.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.