- Series: The Tales of Christian Tompta (Book 3)
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Andehem Publishing LLC. (April 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1946813060
- ISBN-13: 978-1946813060
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,615,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gnomeling Journeys to Joddeburg: The Tales of Christian Tompta, Book 3 (Volume 3) Paperback – April 7, 2018
|New from||Used from|
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "The Other Woman"
The most twisty, addictive and gripping debut thriller you'll read this year. Learn more
About the Author
Dawn lives in Ohio with her husband and has degrees/diplomas in Humanities, English Literature, Business Management, Travel, and Children's Literature. She fancies herself a poet, writer, reader, wife, and mom, as well as a lover of gnomes, color, yarn, books, and God. She tends to see the world through rose-colored glasses and even sometimes, with a luminescent glow. Read her poems and stories on the blog at DMPaul.com and get access to "The World of Christian Tompta" at ChristianTompta.com.