- File Size: 744 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0689817851
- Publisher: Simon Pulse; Reprint edition (July 13, 1999)
- Publication Date: July 13, 1999
- Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000FC0PA8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #42,547 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $1.00 (10%)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
Go Ask Alice Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 192 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 12 - 99|
|Grade Level: 7 and up|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is the story about a young girl, name Alice who is struggling with normal teenage issues, like school, friends and family. The real story begins when she goes to a party where she is unknowingly, introduced to LSD and finds herself quickly wanting that next high. And so begins Alice’s journey with drug addiction and her attempts to stay clean. Follow her journey as she resists the forces that keep pulling her back in, in the form of her own choosing and those made for her by the people she once considered her friends.
If you are looking for a fairy tale ending, then this book is not for you. However, if you want a glimpse of the struggles and truths that addiction causes, read this book. It’s a truth of what can happen. It’s something that could easily have been me, you or anyone else. If you are a parent, guardian or grandparent: I hope that by reading this book, you might better understand addiction, know the warning signs and talk to your kids. These kids are our future and that is a lot of pressure for anyone to deal with. I’m glad I was too lazy to go grab the book I was supposed to be reading.
Most recent customer reviews
I don't know how I feel about this book.
This book was haunting. It was horrifying. It was sad.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Drugs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Alcoholism
- Books > Self-Help
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Drugs & Alcohol Abuse
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > New Experiences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Alcoholism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Personal Health > Substance Abuse
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > New Experience
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Social Issues