- Save 5% each on B01I9HY696 offered by Brandern when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code L5X9FERW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
I Go Compact First Aid Kit - Hard Shell Case for Hiking, Camping, Travel, Car - 85 Pieces
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEST VALUE: First aid kit portable comes with 85 medical grade items in a compact, flexible, durable design (size 6x4.3x2.4”), weighing only 0.56 pounds.
- FDA APPROVED: Emergency first aid kit manufactured from the highest of quality FDA approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid. Used by nurses, hospitals, and doctors. Buy in bulk on Amazon and save big money.
- MULTIPURPOSE: First aid kit outdoor perfect for the home, workplace, schools, infants, kids, but also includes preparedness survival tools for outdoor travel activities like camping, hiking, hunting, backpacking, sports, boats, car or bug out bag. Be prepared for disasters, like earthquakes, tornadoes, flooding, or hurricane relief.
- Hiking first aid kit lightweight with unique and upgraded Items (based on customers' feedback). Bigger, stronger metal scissors and tweezers, and more! See the full list of contents in the product picture section and product description below.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your first aid kit survival with bag, contents, or if your kit gets damaged in shipping, your kit will be replaced and/or you will be given your money back - no questions asked!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||2.2 x 4.88 x 6.73 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 pounds|
Make sure you have a First Aid Kit at your fingertips in case of unexpected situations!
Life is unpredictable, accidents happen and being prepared is a must in a world that changes as fast as ours.
Comes in a water-resistant (not water-proof) soft bag, is designed to last a long time, no matter how rough you play. (We guarantee it will last for a lifetime).
WHAT'S INSIDE THIS KIT?
1 First Aid Guide
1 Scissors 9cm
1 Tweezer 12.5cm
1 Pair of vinyl gloves (L)
1 Mini Rescue Howler Whistle
3 Sting relief pads
6 Antiseptic towelettes
14 Alcohol prep pads
1 Triangular bandage with 2 pins
1 5" x 9" combine dressing
20 3/8" x 1 1/2" bandages
10 Adhesive Bandages 76x25mm
10 Butterfly bandages
1 Knuckle bandage
2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 2 x 3 inches
2pcs 4" x 4" sterile gauze pad 2pcs/pack
2pcs 3" x 3" sterile gauze pads 2pcs/pack
4 2" x 2" sterile gauze pads
1 Elastic Bandage 5cmx4.5m
1 Adhesive Tape 1.25cmx5m
1 Content card
1 EVA first aid bag 15x11x6.0cm
Keep one in your home, and one in each of your cars just in case. It doesn't just have to be for a vehicle or home, though. You can also take this camping, hiking, bike riding, to work, to school. Send one to college with your son or daughter too!
To provide better products and customer service, we add an extra whistle & a compass on the following batches. Some of the previous inventory might not have them inside due to many uncertain factors of FBA. Your understanding and support will be highly appreciated.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But it gets worse. Kit was in handlebar bag, which got a bit wet. Didn't put kit in plastic bag because hey, it's got that durable cover, right? Wrong. While everything else in handlebar bag remained fairly dry, this kit somehow absorbed enough water to make all the bandaids mold together into one pile of useless gook. Well not totally useless, but it is fairly gross trying to apply bandaids that are wet.
Bottom line: this is a $2 kit! If you want a $2 kit, spend $2, not $10 plus, like I did.
UPDATE: I recent my previous comment as the zipper on one of the inside pockets broke and I had to buy a different First Aid kit. I'm keeping the materials inside to restock this other first aid kit so I'm not returning it.