Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod (LineAmp:OPA627±9VUPTune)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Line Amplifier OPA627±9VUPTune
- Digital Output: Optical, Coaxial Analog Output: Stereo Mini Jack
- iDevice Charging Function
- Large Capacity Battery 2200mAh
- Made in Japan
Go-Dap DD Socket1 is a high performance portable DD/DA converter which converts the digital audio signal of iPhone/iPod, using AK4353, a DIT built-in type DA converter with high performance 96kHz-24bit and S/N ratio 102dB, to DD or DA and connects with amps of analog line input and devices of digital input. One of the unique features of Go-Dap DD Socket1 is that opamp is replaceable so that one can pursue his/her own sound preference (*Replacing opamp(s) must be performed at his/her own risk: opening up the unit expires its warranty).