In Go, Diego, Go! Great Dinosaur Rescue
your child joins Diego on an epic prehistoric adventure on PlayStation 2. In this journey to the earth's Cretaceous Period, Diego, his sister Alicia and their pal Baby Jaguar travel millions of years back in time to the age of the dinosaurs to help Maia the Maiasaura find her way back to her family on Egg Island. In this amazing rescue adventure your child will explore a wild jungle-covered world filled with dinosaurs and volcanoes where they will have to climb rock walls, travel along monkey bars, solve puzzles and even jump on a pogo stick to help Diego’s friend find her way home. Dino-tastic Play and Parent Approved
Simple and easy to pick up and play, Go, Diego, Go! Great Dinosaur Rescue
is a platform-based game that will thrill young dino-crazy kids as they explore the game's five levels on foot, by water and atop Diego's skateboard. Along the way they will encounter many familiar and not so familiar dinosaurs, igniting a goal to identify them all. And with the game's 'Dinosaur Guide Helper' feature, parents can join in the fun with their own Wii Remote and encourage this curiosity as their child discovers the importance of helping those in need, the value of friends and just how fun learning can be.
| ||Key Game Features: |
- Plenty of active gameplay actions including: climbing, flapping, pulling and stomping.
- Authentic character voice of Diego and other characters from the Go, Diego, Go! TV show.
- Grown-ups can join in using the Dinosaur Guide Helper Feature and a second controller.
- Explore 5 levels and search your way through Cretaceous Jungle and Volcano Cliffs to find your way to Egg Island.
- Kid-Tested approval by children and moms for age-appropriateness, fun-factor and quality.