Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 22, 2009
My son LOVES this comforter! It's fairly thick and seems well made for the price. The middle of the comforter doesn't seem to have much quilting, which makes me worry about the seems coming apart in the future, but so far so good. Nice, bright colors and cool Diego image. Overall, we're pleased!
on December 22, 2012
This is a great comforter. Not only does it do it's primary job of keeping the little ones warm, it does it while looking fantastic. We went from being a Thomas The Train fan to a Go Diego Go fan and this made the makeover really pop. Now every night Diego and Baby Jaguar greet our little man at bedtime. He calls his bed "The Baby Jaguar Cave" now.
on May 28, 2013
The seller was great and very easy to work with however, the quality was not the greatest. In some areas of the comforter there is very minimal batting causing it to Be very thin. The price was not reflective of the quality.
on August 2, 2012
I purchase this set for my toddler who is 20 months. He has not gotten into characters but I think it is a really cute set. Sheets are not soft, so this could be a deal breaker for some buyers.
on January 18, 2011
It has held up remarkably well! We have had the complete bed set for roughly a year, and it is still together, and my four year olds are pretty hard on the things we get for them!
on October 20, 2011
My son loves it!! Quality is what you expect from the price, washed well. Impressed, great price for a fun & quick stage in their life.
on April 24, 2008
I love this comforter and it exceeded my expectations. It's very well made and worth the price.
on May 10, 2009
This is a pretty decent quality comforter. It has a bit more thickness to it than most of the other themed comforters I have seen in the stores. The colors and graphic are very good too. My son loves Diego, so the cost was worth it.
on December 3, 2012
What you get is a comforter of bad quality - that's it!
There is no pillow case like on picture.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.