Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 624 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 798 reviews
on January 30, 2016
My son is 13 months old and just completed his 18flight. So yes, we travel a lot! Carrying the infant car seat was never a problem as they are pretty light. However now my son uses the Diono Radian which is super heavy and there is no way I could carry it through the airport. I travel by myself so I could easily pull the car seat through security and put him in the seat. The flight attendants loved that the Diono is so narrow it fit down the middle aisle with the gogobabyz. You can even leave it on when in the seat on the plane!
on December 26, 2015
This carried our graco 4ever car seat with no problem! Going through the airport was a breeze. I even strapped my kid to the seat and wheeled him with us! Glad I got this
review image review image
on January 25, 2016
I bought two of these prior to my travel from USA to Europe.
Putting these together was as easy as 123,.

It works perfect with a CLEK FLLO carseat,

You need an extender belt (cheap) to use with the BRITAX CLICKTIGHT ADVOCATE, because of the size of the carseat.

I was able to pull my 4.5 year old SITTING in the clek and my 2yo sitting in her Britax with no problem.

The travelmate is sturdy, is very easy to maneuver in tight spaces, curves and fits the overhead compartment in the airplane (angled/diagonal).

As a traveler with two kids this is essential, I traveled alone and there was no way I could handle 2 walking kids, 2 heavy carseats, my purse, laptop and a carry on by myself. (see pic)

It is lightweight and the one click release is great when you have to do things fast (entering and exiting the airplane).
It folds flat and is very easy to store once you are done traveling.

Overall, well worth the money and I couldn't nor would even try to travel without one until my kids are old enough and don't need a carseat anymore.
review image review image
on April 11, 2016
Just got back from our first air travel trip with my 6 month old. We bought her a seat so used her car seat on the plane. The go go baby worked wonderfully in the airport. I didn't detach it at security, I just requested they hand check the car seat and both airports were willing to do that. It is sturdy and easy to navigate. The baby was happy riding in it. I bought an Evenflow Tribute for the trip and it worked well with that seat. It was easy to attach and detach. I was on a tiny plane so it would not fit in the overhead - the wheels were too wide, but since I had two seats I was able to stow it under the seat in front of me. I will definitely use this again for future trips!
on June 8, 2015
So far, so good....& to be continued. I have put my Go-Go babyz together with my Peg Prego convertible car seat and am ready for my trip to Mexico for 20 days! Just a small note, I used the back tether and latched it to the handle (pictured). Just extra protection. Also, Volaris apparently says no carseats in the plane! Many other people said they put this whole thing right on the seat. Ugh...so I will have to gate check it. Not what I wanted to do!!!
Wasn't planning on purchasing this but my dad suggested taking the carseat. Figured I use this instead of my bulky BOB stroller through the busy airport. So, I am posting pictures pre-trip and will update my post to let everyone know how it worked out.

Update July 28, 2015: Gogo Kidz worked great!!! I was afraid my son wouldn't want to be in it but he did great! He loved it and asked to ride in the seat. We spent 1 1/2 hours in Mexico's customs and he was quiet...although it was 6am local time! As expected, I had to gate check it. Bad thing was in Mexico, the airline put it on luggage belt and I couldn't get off the plane and pick it up. Once we got it, I heard a lady say..."See, that's a good idea". It did get lots of looks as most are unfamiliar with this product and it looked awkward. I didn't care, it saved us! Coming back to the States, I did get off the plane and waited next to plane for car seat.
We had a question in Amazon that asked if it could be used outdoors. We hauled through smooth airport floors and then outside to the parking lot. No problem. I don't think it was specifically designed to handle uneven pavement or asphalt.
Overall, I feel this was money well spent and will use it on my next plane trip.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 6, 2016
I did extensive research going back and forth between this and the other ones for my trip to Barbados. I decided to go with this one and boy, I am EXTREMELY happy I did.

Going through security at JFK I took the baby out and held her in my hand, while TSA took it and hand scanned it. I did NOT have to take the car seat off nor did I have to put it on the belt thru the scan machine. This saved my life. Everyone was looking at it and smiling saying they love it.

I purchased a car seat as well to use on the plane with me, the evenflo. On the plane I unhooked the car seat and put the travel mate in the overhead bin. When I landed the air hostesses and the pilots was loving it saying they need to get one.

I did not travel with my baby stroller because I decided to use this instead and it was awesome! Everyone was looking at us, some people even asked me for it lol. Some people asked me where I got it from, some were saying what a brilliant idea it is.

After my vacation in barbados they made me put the travel mate and the car seat on the belt to go thru the machine smfh...but it fit anyways. I was wondering if they can do it at JFK why not in the caribbean?...but not much people has common sense.

It did get stuck a few times when I was trying to Connect the car seat to the travel mate but that was my fault because I had the buckle backwards. This is worth the money, trust me. It made my life so much easier being that I was travelling with my 9 month old baby by myself.
on March 3, 2017
If you are questioning whether or not you need this for your next trip - you do. I bought this because I had to travel alone with my toddler and there was no way I was letting the airline check her $400 carseat because, well, I've seen how bags are handled...Anyway, I can't imagine what kind of hell I would have been living through had I not purchased this item! Being able to keep her in her seat on the plane, and being able to use it as a stroller during layovers (or a bag carrier if she wanted to walk) was a sanity saver! This is one of the best baby purchases I ever made!
on October 12, 2016
This fit my Chico Nextfit Zip Convertible Car Seat very well. I will be happy with this purchase if it lasts for at least 2 years considering the convenience it provides at the cost.

Pros: It has a built in easy tightening latch. You don't need to put in any effort to tighten the latch. You simply click the tightening latch until the seat is securely fastened and you're done. No pulling awkwardly on any straps and breaking a sweat! Just as easy it is to tighten, with a few simple one-handed clicks, you can loosen the latch.

Another benefit is that the wheels are the same type as used on a Razor scooter. They glide with ease and will make for a smooth ride for your child. No hard plastic wheels that make a rough ride over tiny pebbles.

Cons:
It was relatively easy to put together. However, my handle didn't slide into the base easily. I had to jam it in because it seems like there was a piece of tiny metal blocking one arm from going into the base. That tiny piece broke or bent and made a loud click as soon as I was able to jam the arm into the base. This aside, assembly is theoretically very straight forward and on the 3rd page, not the first 2 pages (the instructions were layed out in a rather confusing manner, I was a bit confused at first).

Also, the handles seem flimsy. I'm worried that they are going to jam, break, or stop locking at the different heights. They are made of thin metal. Only the test of time will tell if I'm wrong. I hope I am and if so, I'll update this review.

I removed one star because of the difficulty I had in assembling the product. It may have been a rare occurrence but it made for a lengthy and difficult assembly.

I'll be using this to transport the convertible car seat around the airport and onto the aircraft because I always buy my toddler her own seat.
on March 18, 2017
Ugh, don't buy this. Your better off with some low tech solution like a bungee cord. The car seat kept tilting over, it was hard to pull & forget using it like a stroller. It was easier for me to just lug the car seat over my shoulder with its strap. I was thoroughly unimpressed & frustrated. Traveling with a toddler is complicated enough, don't add one more headache. Next trip we're checking the car seat & using a seat belt.
on May 24, 2017
This literally saved my life traveling with my squirmy 2 year old. It is easy to attach to your car seat once you get a hang of it and so safe. I used the event flow car seat which we have had for my son for a while now. And I put him in the car seat on the airplane seat for a 20 hour long flight. Couple of things, at a couple of airports the TSA had us separate the attachment from the car seat to scan it. The label of FAA approval was behind the car seat and hidden by the attachment and hence had to separate the attachment a few times to prove to the airlines officials, aurcabin crew etc to prove the car seat was FAA approved. But I became a pro at attaching and taking it out that it really did not bother me after the first couple of times. The kid was so comfortable in the flight in his comfy car seat when other kids were getting all squirmy not wanting to sit in the airplane seat during turbulence. Did not have to worry about the cabin crew asking me to put the kid back in seat! And a lot of compliments from random people about the coolness of the attachment! This is the best way to travel with a squirmy 2 year old.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.