Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,041 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,114 reviews
on November 2, 2011
I took a chance on buying this CornHole game since it looks relatively new to the market, but there were some innovative features that caught my eye. I have been playing CornHole for over 10 years so I have seen pretty much every type of game board out there, but I had yet to see one made from aluminum with this type of `MDF' surface. The game comes in a professional looking carrying case and is very lightweight (about 25 pounds). Since I live in Ohio I have been taking it to Ohio State football tailgates and its perfect! The craftsmanship of the game boards looks great and the bags are really high quality. Now for the gameplay...The boards setup really easily (aluminum legs fold out and lock into place) and comes with basic instructions for the newbies. The boards provide the perfect amount of slide as they allow line drives to slide off the back, but lob shots wont slide off the front. The design of the boards is pretty basic, but they can easily be customized with stickers (NFL, NCAA etc). I bought a Buckeye decal from the college bookstore and placed one on each board. Overall very happy with my new CornHole set and would recommend this brand to any fellow tailgater.

UPDATE

It seems a lot of people have found my original review helpful, so I wanted to give an update as to how my set is holding up. I have had the GoPong CornHole set for over a year now, and it has held up great. Entering the 2nd football season I have had this set, I can really appreciate its portability as I always laugh when I see other tailgaters struggling with their huge wooden sets. I did have one of the bags burst a few months back, but I emailed GoPong and they sent me a replacement, no questions asked. This is still the #1 CornHole set in my opinion and I look forward to enjoying it for years to come.
22 comments| 1,004 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2015
My husband and I had been wanting a cornhole set for several years but they were always so expensive. The ones that were within our price range, seemed to be poorly made (or so the reviews said). When the GoSports cornhole set appeared as a lightening deal, I jumped on it. It was much lower in price than other brands but the reviews were actually pretty good.

I'm happy to confirm that this is in fact a well constructed set! It's solid and built to last. The only thing I am not a huge fan of, is the loud "thud" it makes when a beanbag lands on the board. This is because it's metal instead of wood, but really, it's not a huge deal. Not when you're playing outside. We've been playing indoors for now since it's been so darn cold outside. Once the weather warms, we'll be in the backyard, enjoying our new set!

To play devil's advocate for a sec, the loud thud is a little annoying but because it's made out of metal, it's so easy to clean. Just use a damp cloth to wipe off the boards and you're good to go. That's especially useful if you end up spilling beer on it (which is bound to happen at some point).
on October 7, 2016
This is a really good quality Cornhole set. We purchased it for a barbeque we were having. It dawned on us a gpfew days out that we needed some entertainment for our guests. I price compared cornhole sets and this one had good reviews and was a good price point. There were cheaper sets available on Amazon, but the reviews were bad for them - and the sets seemed poorly made. This GoSports set specifically had reviews that rated it high in quality. We also loved that this set had LED Lights! We could keep our guests entertained after dark.

There was no assembly required for the set. It comes in a handy carrying case. It is easy to unpack the set and repack it. All of the parts are well made and are of high quality. The bean bags are sturdy. The fabric they are made of is thick and the seams are very well constructed. The LED lights work very well! They are bright and GoSports even included the first batteries. :) Also, I had some concern as to how the LED lights would hold up with bean bags hitting them. We have played 100 games on this set, without any issues! The lights are still working perfectly.

Overall we are extremely pleased with this set. The only thing I would suggest for an improvement, is that the set bounces on concrete. We have to put rugs underneath it to absorb some of the impact when a bean bag hits the board, otherwise the board moves. It would be amazing if there was something built into the legs to help eliminate some of this. However, that is the only suggestion I have to make it better!
on February 21, 2017
I was really disadisappointed. All the good reviews were persuasive. But the boards are so slick, the bags slide off, even when tossed gently. You won't score 1 point for landing the bag on the board, and you won't knock the opponent's bags off, because they won't ever have any on the board. This flaw makes the game way less fun.
So we considered doing what others have done by adding rough tape to the boards, but that seems like something we should not have to do to a 100-dollar game. I realize many professional corn hole games are more expensive, but still this ought to allow for playing the game fully, including landing bean bags on the board. We debated "roughing up' the board with tape, but of course, that would render the game unreturnable. However, the decision was made for us when we tried to put the board away and the zipper of the carrying bag fell apart. We returned it.

On the plus side, the beanbags themselves seemed sturdy.
on July 26, 2017
Bought this set for a friend who loves cornhole but didn't have his own set, Everything is great with them, except the board itself is much too slick. There were way more 3 pointers than one pointers, getting a bag to actually stay on the board is basically impossible. I found this quite disappointing because otherwise they seemed very good quality.
on June 5, 2016
We recently bought a new house that begs you to entertain in and enjoy the awesome backyard. I have been stocking up on assorted yard games and of course, had to include cornhole. I wasn't willing to spend a ton on different games until after I was certain they would be enjoyed and utilized. I was happy to find this set at a lower price point so we could test it out before I bought a more expensive version. After owning it for several weeks, this game has seen tons of use...and tons of weather, since we aren't overly diligent about putting our toys away. The game has stood up wonderfully to adult only use and rain/humidity. I am confident I won't need to buy the pricier set as this one gives us everything we need!
on August 7, 2017
The boards and bags are great but the LED feature is subpar. After our 2nd time using them one of the light cord pulled out because if you hit in the hole it will pull on the cord. They need to have it so the cord is out of the way from the bags flying through the hole. My wife suggested afterwards we should have taped ot to the underside of the board.
on December 11, 2015
Fun for kids and durable. My kids have enjoyed playing with these and the are light enough to carry down to the beach. Since these are aluminum I'm not as concerned with sand or wet weather. They have held up well and are now over a year old.
on March 10, 2016
I bought this set for 7 year old twins who played a similar game at my house. They love it. They played with it in the house, since it was still too cold to play outside in February in CT. It's also portable with it's own carrying case and Mom plans to take it to other parties. Would recommend this one since it's more sturday than most I've seen.
on June 6, 2017
We love our new GoSports Cornhole Game. The American flag design is just as beautiful as pictured. The carrying case has long straps making it easier to carry. (I see from earlier reviews that it originally had shorter straps making it harder to carry, so GoSports listened to it's customers and rectified them) It comes with very nice, regulation size and weight bags which are a huge plus. We like the idea of being able to take the game with us whenever we go visit our girls (who love playing) and also, to the beach. So far, no complaints. If you're looking for a cornhole game you can fold up and take on the go, then this is the one for you.