|Item Weight||17 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.9 x 13.7 x 7.2 inches|
|Item model number||GP-SW1500-24|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GP-SW1500-24|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Go Power! GP-SW1500-24 1500-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
|Price:||$551.00 & FREE Shipping|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Go Power! GP-SW2000-12 2000-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Go Power! GP-SW1000-24 1000-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Go Power! GP-SW-REMOTE Inverter Remote for the GP-SW1500 12 & 24 Volt
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tynex Computer||CTC123||Renewable Energy Supplies||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.7 x 18.9 x 7.2 in||8.2 x 16.6 x 6.5 in||5 x 17.5 x 9 in||2 x 4.5 x 8.25 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Go Power! 1500-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter takes 24 Volt DC battery power and converts it to an exact replica of AC household power. This inverters is guaranteed to run any load within their-wattage range and is backed by a 2 year warranty. It has two GFCI outlets and can use the GP-DC-KIT2 to connect to the batteries with ease as long as the load is not greater then 1500-Watt this inverter will run it. This device can surge to 2000-Watt and contains all the required instructions.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Excellent pure sine wave output (I tested with my oscilloscope)
- Voltage is preset too low...easily set to ~120 VAC with the dipswitches
- GFCI outlets are a nice touch
- Battery terminals accept 1 gauge cable
- Ground lug does NOT like to be over tightened...mine is loose, but still functional
- I called Go Power! direct for a remote switch...very helpful
- On that note...wish the remote switch had LED metering for power and volts (not available with this inverter)
- Handles power loads w/o any issues...however, the fans will kick on hard
- Owned it for months now and use it quite a bit...so, no BS review here
- UL Listed...rare for inverters. Take note...this is a big deal
You get what you pay for with this inverter! I recommend it without hesitation. I work in the renewable energy sector and do consulting work for DIY folks, preppers, homesteaders, etc. We all pretty much place high value on Go Power! equipment. So, spend the $600 and stick with a reputable company that makes great products like this GP-SW1500-24. Wish the company would send me some swag (Go Power! stickers, hat, XXL shirt, poster, and/or bumper sticker, etc for my videos).
The thermostatic fan rarely comes on until I put quite a bit of load on it. I had the following plugged in and it still didn't go off:
26" flat screen monitor
Small sound system
Cell phone charger
5v Cell Phone extender (Wilson)
Porter Cable 18v charger, charging an 18v Lithium battery
So far, this thing has been great.