Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,621 reviews
on October 29, 2016
This is a must for anyone in the business industry. Eric includes a forecast for up and coming careers that will flourish in the new economy. People, like myself, who are new to network marketing will make this their go-to resource for guidance and inspiration. I keep it in my car and play it repeatedly.
on September 16, 2017
As I entered my own business, this is the book that made me understand why and how to do the things I needed to be successful. Go Pro is one of my literary Bibles, especially in network marketing. This is actually the 3 copy I have ordered as I have given them as gifts and loaned them out and still needed one copy to always stay at home. From how your thought process needs to be modified to the truthfulness of what kind of person you need to be to be successful to rules on how to keep up with your own business while managing others. It's all essential and applicable.
on December 14, 2016
There is not enough stars to give this book the credit it deserves. It tells you everything you need to know about network marketing. It told me every reason that I failed before and have great steps on what to do. My highlighter will run dry before I finish this book.
on April 23, 2017
Eric Worre is THE master of training in the network marketing industry. His book (and seminars) have enabled me to have success that I wouldn't have had otherwise. He presents how to be a true professional in this fast-growing industry instead of being a "hobby-ist". Thank you Eric!
on July 21, 2014
Sooner than later, more people in the world will know that Network Marketing is the better way, and embrace it. Unsurpassed as a pathway to personal development, satisfying human relationships, and the ability to manifest your dreams through financial and time freedom, Network Marketing is coming of age in a world whose industrial and corporate structures are proving untenable. More and more, people are seeking a better way to support their families, contribute to their communities, and find career fulfillment combined with decent working conditions, not to mention purpose, passion, and meaning.
Eric Worre's book is well written, easy to read, and filled with practical steps you can put into action NOW.
Read this book to open your eyes, deepen your commitment, and set yourself free.
on May 1, 2013
It's May 1st and I have to tell you I'm so excited to review this book by Eric Worre. Today is the official launch of Eric's book, "Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional"

I was honored to receive a special advance copy of the book. I know that my review really can't do this book justice, but I'm going to give it my best.

Eric is a 25 plus year veteran of Network Marketing and has enjoyed many successes over the years. He has built sales organizations over 500,000 distributors in over 60 countries. Eric was a co-founder and president of his own company TPN-The Peoples Network and a seven-figure-a-year network marketing professional.

He has gone on to become a trainer and motivational speaker and has shared the stage with many of the greatest speakers like Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley, Stephen Covey, Les Brown, David Bach, Robert Kiyosaki and many others.

We have had several chances to hear Eric speak and train over the years. His Go Pro Recruiting Mastery Event and Insanity Boot Camp training were amazing experiences and I would recommend them to anyone who wants more from their Network Marketing business.

The Go Pro, 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional book is a fast and easy read and will help any home based business entrepreneur understand what they need to learn and do to become more successful, to "Go Pro" if you will.

The first part of the book outlines what network marketing is, how it's better and how the job landscape has changed over the years. Eric points out that the world is moving towards a "performance based" economy where people are not only paid for their time, but for what they produce. The days of "clocking in" and getting paid for 8 hours is moving towards a base plus commission type of job, where you get paid based on how you produce during your working hours. Eric explains why a Network Marketing business is the best way to earn based on production.

As Eric says in the book, "The truth is that Network Marketing isn't perfect. It's just better".

The next part of the book describes Going Pro, meaning how to quit being a Poser or an Amateur and decide to become a Professional. Doing this will reflect positively on yourself, our industry / profession and your peers. Becoming a professional is as easy as deciding to do the right things. In the later chapters Eric explains the steps and processes how to do just that, Become a Network Marketing Professional.

Chapter 3 talks about learning the skills needed for success. This is an educational process and will take time to master this skillset. Learn about the 3 primary elements of your network marketing business (hint, you are one of those elements).

Chapters 4 through 10 go into detail the steps that will take you from amateur to professional.

Finding Prospects
Inviting prospects to understand your product or opportunity
Presenting your product or opportunity (This is one of my favorite chapters)
Helping your prospects become customers or distributors
Helping your new distributor get started right
Promoting events. Attending event is crucial to your success and your distributors.

The last 2 chapters explain that it takes time to develop your skill set. Just like graduating from college takes time, so does learning the skills of success in your network marketing business will take time. It's all worth it to those who desire to succeed in their business.

I've enjoyed reading this book and highly recommend this to anyone who wants to get a better understanding of and have more confidence in their home based business. Whether someone is just getting started or they have been involved with a company for a while, you will benefit greatly from reading this book.

From the very beginning in my own business I have sought out information through books, audio, events and training to learn as much as I could about our profession. Eric Worre's book, Go Pro-7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional is sure to become one of the best sellers in the Network Marketing / MLM / Home Business profession!
on June 4, 2014
Excellently written book and valuable for anyone embarking on a MLM business. I was having 'light bulb' moments all the way through and already starting to put into practice the tips and advice Eric gives. Wish I had read this when I first started out in this biz 8 months ago.
on May 1, 2013
I have been in network marketing since 1992, today my groups move over several millions in products per year, I have seen many books and trainers, some of them are very good, many not good, GUESS WHAT! This is the BOMB!! It is the most practical network marketing book written in a long time! Without doubt I believe that if somebody gets a hold of this book will be inspired and educated, and if you put this info into CONSISTENT action, you will have success.

IT IS JUST $12! The information is worth $$$$! This is not a book trying to sell you other stuff to have the complete information, this is THE BOOK! Those $12 could become a six figure for you in 12 months or less!

I got an early copy of the book, I studied, and I am getting ready to set up a series of trainings were the main text book for my participants will be this amazing work.. Get it now! Get The hard copy and if you have a Kindle or an Ipad, get the Kindle version too! (I did both)..

George Ruiz

P.S. This book is an amazing "gift" for your new associates to go from posers or amateurs to PRO...
on May 15, 2014
Disc 3 really spoke to me. I've been in 2 MLM's--one for almost 3 years and another for about 6 months. In both, my uplines disappeared for a time. Mr. Worre addresses this and many other incidences and explains that it is our business no matter who else is involved. Our uplines are not are business. Epiphany for me and very helpful. There are lots of nuggets in this book. I've bought more to use as gifts for my new downline.
on May 1, 2013
My wife and I were fortunate enough to get our hands on a advanced review copy of Eric's book back in December of 2012 before the final version was published. After reading the book we immediately purchased 50 copies of the advanced review version of the book to give to members of our team. Now that the final version is complete we are buying multiple copies again (25 today). Our plan is to provide every new person who we personally sponsor into our business a free copy of Eric's book. We consider this a very small investment into a new distributors business and we are confident it will pay off in a much bigger way in the long run. I suggest you do the same thing and you will see a faster growing organization that stays around much longer.

This is a great book wether you are new to the network marketing profession (it should be required reading if you are just starting), or you are a veteran in the network marketing profession. There are many "guru's out there who profess that they have built large organizations. I have found that many of them have not done so for a long time and some have never built an organization but decide to sell you their books and courses. Eric is the real deal and while his NetworkMarketingPro.com web site and business have been around for four years, he just recently retired from the network marketing profession this year so he could put full-time effort into NetworkMarketingPro.com. As of this review Eric has over 800 free videos on his site that are loaded with valuable free content where we send all our new distributors to. Like the book, his web site is a tremendous resource and full of valuable content.

As Eric says, "Its a stone cold fact that we do have a better way," and I am proud to be a full-time network marketing professional and recommend Go Pro, Seven steps to becoming a network marketing professional.