Go Programming Blueprints - Second Edition 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 432 pages
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Go Programming Blueprints covered this gap for me, after learning the basics of Go from the different resources, this book helped me take a step further and understand and see things from a different perspective.
You can hack your way into Go from different tutorials, but this book gives you a structured approach and makes sure you grasp many of the concepts that you might miss, specially if you are new to programming.
This book is a must have, if you want a solid understanding of Go.
If your new to Golang, I suggest reading the book: The Go Programming Language
Ready to start the third chapter.