& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Play Pokémon Go on the move without looking at your smartphone, simply run the app on your phone in the background and tap the Go-tcha screen when it alerts you to Pokémon and PokéStops. Go-tcha provides on-screen animated alerts and vibration feedback when Pokémon and PokéStops are near or caught and items collected. Select 'auto-catch' and you don't even need to respond - Go-tcha will catch Pokémon and collect PokéStop items for you. With it's rechargeable battery simply connect the display unit to a power source with the USB cable provided. Features Catch Gen I and Gen II Pokémon Collect Pokéstop items like Pokéballs, lucky eggs and lures 'Auto-catch' mode Touch screen OLED display Animated graphics Vibration feedback
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery life is also amazing. This will easily go 5 days to a week without being charged, and that is using it 12+ hours a day on auto-catch and auto-spin, but with vibrate turned off. With vibrate on, it will probably last about 2 days depending on how much pops up around you.
My only complaint is with the wristband that the Go-tcha came with. It easily pops out of the band that came with it if you accidentally knock it on something or even when just moving around sometimes. I had read that the Pokemon Go-tcha was essentially a reprogrammed MiBand 1, but that isn't fully accurate at all. It is a cheaper more obscure fitness tracker, the Lincass Passometer. The rubber MiBand 1 (not 2) cases will fit. The metal cases for the MiBand will NOT fit!
I would strongly suggest the WoCase Wristband for Xiaomi MiBand, which prevents it from falling out and is great for an active lifestyle. I would recommend that anyone with a Go-tcha gets one to protect your investment. WoCase Wristband for Xiaomi MiBand Activity and Sleep Tracker Band Bracelet (Dark Grey, One size, Fits Most Wrist)
This is the 'fitness band' (stop watch) that is was actually built on: Lincass Touch Screen OLED Smart Healthy Bracelet Watch Wristband Sport Gym Fitness Tracker Stopwatch Passometer WristWatch Phone Mate Supports Android 4.3 or Above Android Smartphones (Orange)
I give this 5 stars for functionality, ease of use, great connection with the game. The connection seem's to work much better, and connects up much quicker then the + by far.
I only rate it 4 stars because of the design of it could be improved with future versions. Simple things like having a larger wrist band option for fat american's like myself, or adding a clip similar one the one on the back of the + so I can easily attach it to my clothing. I had an issue today with some of the settings being changed by my pocket, so I've realized I need to have it free of anything. To help myself out, I've actually wrapped a rubber band around it, so I can hang it from my work badge pretty discreetly I might add.
One other recommendation for a future version is making it a bit larger, perhaps the size of a flash drive with the USB charger builtin. As well as a manual lock button to disable unintentional button presses.
Bottom line, if your a hard hard core PokemonGo player you NEED this device to help you level and gain that much needed stardust!
Happy hunting all!!
- Allows me to catch Pokemon and get Pokestop items while driving and not fiddling with phone at all. (Or working, doing other stuff without paying attention to phone). SAFER
- PGO can run in background with screen locked and off (saves phone battery)
- Since it can run in background, it really helps in logging the distance traveled for hatching eggs and getting the 3 km candy for your Pokemon Buddy.
- Auto catch and auto spin function acts much faster than if done manually
- Rechargeable battery. I always charge it at end of the day.
- Wrist strap fits my humungous wrists...albeit on the very last hole. I was quite worried about this.
- Option to turn off auto spin or auto catch separately. Or catch only Pokemon you've never seen before. Like if you run out of red balls (it won't use any other type), then turn off auto catch and just keep auto spin on to refill your bag items. Btw, you hold down the red circle button to toggle between enabling and disabling a function....took me a couple days to figure that out.
- Vibrate function is helpful for notifications and detecting whether the Gotcha is still paired. Can turn off vibrate if you want though.
- Gotcha disconnects after about 45-60 minutes. I've seen that the Go Plus does the same. Must reconnect/pair which is tricky and frustrating at times. If having trouble reconnecting, my best method is to unpair in the settings, force close the app, reopen and pair again. Takes a few minutes but almost always successful.
- Only throws red balls, and doesn't use the blue or yellow balls. If you run of out red balls, must restock to keep auto catching. Also, since red balls are weaker, chances of catching higher CP Pokemon are more slim. You still catch them sometimes but most of the time they run away.
- Stronger, more desired Pokemon might run away so should disable autocatch if you have time to walk and look at the screen. Then you can use various berries and higher grade balls.
- Prioritizes catching Pokemon sighted first, spins Poke Stops after. Just something to keep in mind.
- Should check the Gotcha screens periodically because sometimes it might randomly disable autocatching for some reason. It's overall a finnicky device but the pros outweigh the cons for me.
- Very minimal instructions and you basically have to go to their website or Google it to get whole explanation, which isn't much. Just nice to see what the signs mean.
With all that said, the device itself is a significant improvement on the Pokemon Go Plus; all of the functionality works exactly as advertised (e.g. automatic catching, stop spinning), though it was prone to de-synching from the phone every half an hour or so.