Go Vacation - Nintendo Wii
- The Ultimate Family Vacation Spot - Kawawii Island has 4 unique resort locales featuring dozens of activities for the whole family
- Great for the Whole Family ? Fun for up to 4 players, cooperatively or competitively, with over 100 ways to play the many activities on the island
- Many Ways to Play - A fully featured game that includes support for the Wii Motion Plus, Wii Zapper Light Gun, and the Wii Balance Board to really get into the action
- It's a Real Vacation - All the fun and relaxation and none of the planning required. Snap photos and send to your friends, explore the island, partake in the resort lifestyle anytime you need a break
- Jam Packed with Fun - More activities than you'll know what to do with. Ride jet skis, race cars, play beach volleyball, hang glide, fish, surf, scuba dive, skate, snowboard, miniature golf, sky dive, horseback riding, play carnival games, and much more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Ultimate Family Vacation Destination!
Go Vacation is a family-friendly Action-Party game in which players visit the amazing Kawawii Island where the ultimate vacation can be had by all. The island is packed with a wide variety of activities ranging from simple carnival games, all the way to vehicle racing and horseback riding to thrill sports like surfing, river rafting and skydiving. Players can also relax and take things more slowly as they explore the island with a pet. Additional features include 4-player multiplayer and support for accessories like the Wii MotionPlus, Wii Zapper accessory, and Wii Balance Board (all sold separately).
Explore A Fun-Filled Island Paradise
Welcome to Kawawii Island, a paradise vacation destination with dozens of exciting activities for the entire family. Check in from the comfort of your own home and explore the island at your own pace, taking in the snow, sun, city, beach, and more, all on one island.
Your ultimate vacation awaits.
Want to explore the island? Go horseback riding around the mountain, ride jet-skis along the beach, or just take a long car ride on the island. Embark on thrilling adventures like sky diving, surfing, and white water rafting or grab your friends and family for some relaxing miniature golf, horseback riding, or fishing. Go Vacation encourages parents and kids to participate together with simple gameplay that supports up to four players, multiple challenges and hours of fun for the whole family. There's never a dull moment when you Go Vacation.
Key Game Features
- The Ultimate Family Vacation Spot - There are exciting activities for up to four players spread out all across the island. Explore all the locations to experience four seasons of fun activities all on one island
- More Than Just Sports - In addition to Kawawii Island's large selection of recreational and extreme sports, you can build your own villa and bring your pet dog along to play in activities.
- It's a Real Vacation - All the fun and relaxation and none of the planning required - snap photos of the island and partake in the resort lifestyle anytime you need a break
- Many Ways to Play - Activities on Kawawii Island support the Wii MotionPlus, Wii Zapper accessory, and Wii Balance Board for more advanced ways to play (Wii control accessories sold separately)
- Jam-Packed with Fun - More activities than you'll know what to do with - Ride jet skis, race cars, play beach volleyball, hang glide, fish, surf, scuba dive, skate, snowboard, miniature golf, sky dive, horseback riding, play carnival games, and much more
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Doing justice to the game would take an extremely long winded review, and I don't want to scare anyone away from it, as again my 7 year old daughter was able to instantly enjoy it. What has absolutely amazed me and made me love the game is that we have been able to play it for an hour or so a few times a week for MONTHS without tiring of it and while still finding new hidden features, conquering levels of the mini-games, and filling the villa site. The scuba diving mini-game alone is a treasure, guiding the player through level after level of play in differing dive locations, finding exotic fish among shipwrecks, caverns, and underwater ruins. As for the diversity of the mini-games, how many other games see you ski-jumping one moment, doing roller-coaster length skateboard grinds the next, and even giving glass harp concerts?!
Can't praise the game enough as without question it has been the most fun game I've played with my daughter and has allowed us to enjoy lots of fun playtime together!
It took me a while to find our nun-chucks, the game won't let you log in/start without it. Now I need to start looking for that last controller that's hiding in a toy box somewhere.
Top reviews from other countries
Fixed the wii and now it works great! Game is fun although it would be better if you could just pick whatever activity you wanted instead of having to do challenges first👍🏻
Due to Covid19 it arrived 2 months late but customer service were really great! Would definitely order from this seller again!
I'm an avid water sports and snow sports enthusiast in real life, so I was pleased with the variety of activities that kept to realistic simulations (within the limitations of the console of course).
I'm surprised it was so hard to find this game. I recommend it to all my friends!