+ $7.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- The Ultimate Family Vacation Spot - Kawawii Island has 4 unique resort locales featuring dozens of activities for the whole family
- Great for the Whole Family ? Fun for up to 4 players, cooperatively or competitively, with over 100 ways to play the many activities on the island
- Many Ways to Play - A fully featured game that includes support for the Wii Motion Plus, Wii Zapper Light Gun, and the Wii Balance Board to really get into the action
- It's a Real Vacation - All the fun and relaxation and none of the planning required. Snap photos and send to your friends, explore the island, partake in the resort lifestyle anytime you need a break
- Jam Packed with Fun - More activities than you'll know what to do with. Ride jet skis, race cars, play beach volleyball, hang glide, fish, surf, scuba dive, skate, snowboard, miniature golf, sky dive, horseback riding, play carnival games, and much more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Go Vacation is a family-friendly Action-Party game in which players visit the amazing Kawawii Island where the ultimate vacation can be had by all. The island is packed with a wide variety of activities ranging from simple carnival games, all the way to vehicle racing and horseback riding to thrill sports like surfing, river rafting and skydiving. Players can also relax and take things more slowly as they explore the island with a pet. Additional features include 4-player multiplayer and support for accessories like the Wii MotionPlus, Wii Zapper accessory, and Wii Balance Board (all sold separately).
Explore A Fun-Filled Island Paradise
Welcome to Kawawii Island, a paradise vacation destination with dozens of exciting activities for the entire family. Check in from the comfort of your own home and explore the island at your own pace, taking in the snow, sun, city, beach, and more, all on one island.
Want to explore the island? Go horseback riding around the mountain, ride jet-skis along the beach, or just take a long car ride on the island. Embark on thrilling adventures like sky diving, surfing, and white water rafting or grab your friends and family for some relaxing miniature golf, horseback riding, or fishing. Go Vacation encourages parents and kids to participate together with simple gameplay that supports up to four players, multiple challenges and hours of fun for the whole family. There's never a dull moment when you Go Vacation.
Key Game Features
- The Ultimate Family Vacation Spot - There are exciting activities for up to four players spread out all across the island. Explore all the locations to experience four seasons of fun activities all on one island
- More Than Just Sports - In addition to Kawawii Island's large selection of recreational and extreme sports, you can build your own villa and bring your pet dog along to play in activities.
- It's a Real Vacation - All the fun and relaxation and none of the planning required - snap photos of the island and partake in the resort lifestyle anytime you need a break
- Many Ways to Play - Activities on Kawawii Island support the Wii MotionPlus, Wii Zapper accessory, and Wii Balance Board for more advanced ways to play (Wii control accessories sold separately)
- Jam-Packed with Fun - More activities than you'll know what to do with - Ride jet skis, race cars, play beach volleyball, hang glide, fish, surf, scuba dive, skate, snowboard, miniature golf, sky dive, horseback riding, play carnival games, and much more
Wide array of activities.
4-player game support.
Replay vacation memories.
More to do than just sports.
Top Customer Reviews
I'll start off with a few logistics. You only need your Wii remote and nunchuk, the balance board and zapper are optional and don't really affect the game play. You can use your Mii Avatar and even though it says you cannot use your Mii's glasses, it actually does let you. You can also register a dog companion if you choose.
Now this game has a lot of similarities to Wii Sports Resort even going as far as to having some of the same games. In some cases, you'll find the Resort to be better (such as sky diving) and in other cases, Vacation to be better (such as with jet skiing).
When you start playing the game, you will start off at Marine Resort, where you are given the task of completing Stamp Dash where you must play a specific game and getting a stamp for it. You must collect 20, 10 of which must come from the Marine resort. As you keep playing, you will unlock the other resorts (usually every four stamps collected). Once you collect the first ten, you can choose from the unlocked resorts where to go next. After you complete 20 games (you don't have to win or be any good at the game in order to get a stamp), you will get a villa and unlike in Resort, you can actually go inside it, rearrange furniture and interact with it. You can also change your clothes too.
When you go to the other two resorts, you will also have to complete Stamp Dashes, in the case of City Resort, it is 20 and in Mountain resort, its 25 each separately. There are two choices to finding the particular game that you have been tasked with playing.Read more ›
-Water Gun Fights
The Pros of this game are
-Wide selection of games
-Can walk around, explore and ride
And I can't name the rest.
The Cons are
I would recomend this game to anybody!
One thing that is unique in this game is that you can just put on some skates and just exlore the entire city resort (or other gear at the other resorts). As you do this you will unlock things by finding hidden treasure chests, message balloons, talking to people, doing combination tricks, etc. There are freeform endless routes you can take which include power boosts; jumping from building rooftops, etc. Although you can go directly into the activities after you unlock them, which is fine if you're short on time and just want to play a mini game, but you'll be missing part of the fun. There is a lot of other fun built into the various resorts beyond the mini games.
Two activities that do not use the BB is snow mobile riding and ATV - however, it does prompt for it when the BB times out. I've found though that you can just click the "a" button and it seems happy. You don't really need to turn the BB back on and waste battery life. I doubt it, but maybe it will unlock it later.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kids love this game! Can't beat the price for something new and fun!Published 2 hours ago by Brandy
I got this game for my grandkids to play at my house. They love it so much I had to send it home so they could play it at home during the summer break. Read morePublished 26 days ago by MMalone
If you enjoy Wii Play & Wii Sports, you will love this one as well. It was well worth the money as it has close to 50 different games. Read morePublished 1 month ago by WillowLanders
Super fun game for everyone from kid to adult. Works great on the wii u. Don't hesitate buy this game and start the fun .😀Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer