- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold
- BUY MORE SAVE MORE: Add 3 items to cart, save 10%! Use code Go2Save10.
- STRONG COMPRESSION: 20-30 mmHg. Do you end your work day or workout with tired and fatigued legs? Our socks reduce swelling, circulatory issues, and numbness. These are the best compression socks for athletes, nurses, doctors, pregnant women, cyclists, truck drivers, travelers - anyone on (or off) their feet for hours on end.
- CHOOSE QUALITY: High quality fabrics are blended to fight odor, bacteria, and moisture for maximum level of comfort. Our socks keep your legs warm when cold, and cool when warm. See size chart on the left to find your best fit. If calf size is larger than prescribed size, you will experience a tighter feel.
- TREAT YOUR FEET: Our socks are fun, funky, and functional. Experience a swift and fast recovery from an intense workout, or a long flight. Our compression socks provide significant relief for aching leg, calves, ankles, and feet and allow you to manage your edema or DVT in comfort and style.
- YOUR NEW GO-TO SOCKS have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction and durability. Your health and happiness are important to us!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 7 x 3.5 x 1.8 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : August 18, 2020
- Manufacturer : Go2Socks
- ASIN : B08G7GQP48
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. They are the least itchy of the three brands. I get itchy very easy, and these were hands down the best of the three.
2. The bottom of the foot is a little thicker, so it's more padded. I have noticed a lot less foot pain wearing these. I wear Sanita's (hard clogs,) so my shoes aren't the most comfortable for my feet. With these socks there is a big difference. One of the first days that I wore these, I worked a double (16+ hours.) My feet didn't hurt until I was walking to my car!
3. These are a good height. They come up just below my knees. The other two brands were too long. (I'm 5'3" and I bought size small.)
I have since bought a total of six pairs and gotten rid of the other brands (one pair I only wore once.) I have recommended these to numerous co-workers, and everyone that has bought them have been very happy with them. I have worn them in -20 weather and 100 weather, and they have been as comfortable as regular socks temp wise. I was them in the washer, and I've even put my white ones in loads with bleach. I hang dry them, but a few times they've made it in the dryer and been fine. I've noticed no shrinking or stretching at all; I bought my first pair three months ago. If you're considering buying these, do it. I really wish I had bought them years earlier!!
All of these stockings are knee-high. Thigh-highs are always the best, but patient compliance is terrible. I never wanted to wear them, and so I could not expect patients to do so.
These are all rated 20-30 mm of mercury in compression despite listings describing them as anything between “moderate” and “extra-firm.” Any product with less may be nice for comfort or cosmesis but will do little by way of therapeutic intervention.
RATINGS and observations:
1 JOBST for men knee high closed toe compression stockings, extra firm legware for all day comfort for males, with odor control technology.
The gold-standard but like gold, very pricey. Best fit and function. Best quality. Very plain in appearance. They need a “hike-up” once during the day. No loss of function after 10 uses and washes.
2 FUTURO restoring dress socks for men, firm compression, over the calf.
Definitely #2. One quarter the cost of Jobst. Good fit and function. Good quality. No daily hike-up needed. Nicer appearance than the Jobst. Excellent wear-and-tear. I used 3 pair continuously over one year in clinic and noted no loss of function. My neuropathic symptoms resolved over a few weeks of use. Of interest, Amazon’s rankings wherein the Physix below were rated #1 did not include the Jobst or Futuro.
3 GO2SOCKS compression socks for men women nurses runners medical stocking maternity travel.
Inexpensive. Can cause discomfort if not donned optimally but good therapeutic compression. Good quality and “daughter-impressing” appearance. No daily hike-up. No loss of function over 10 uses.
4 AMES WALKER AW styles 120 125 150 compression knee high socks.
Inexpensive (all are compared to Jobst). Excellent compression but painful after a few hours use despite adjusting fit. Good quality. Look like P.E. socks. No daily hike-up. No loss of function after 10 uses.
5 PHYSIX Gear compression socks for men & women graduated athletic fit for running, nurses, shin splints, flight travel & maternity pregnancy.
Definitely NOT #1. Inexpensive. Good fit but non-therapeutic compression. Nice appearance which with ease of donning undoubtedly accounts for their popularity. No daily hike-up. They give less compression after each wash. I cannot recommend these as a physician because of non-efficacy.
6 COPPER Compression Socks for men & women.
Cheap. Poor fit and little function. Poor quality. OK appearance. Hike-up N/A because they do not cover the calf with initial donning. They become looser with each wash and are no better than regular socks in function. Not recommended.
Top reviews from other countries
De lavan en lavadora y secadora y no se han deformado.