Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.00 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
GoCat Da Bird Pull Apart Rod and Bird Cat Feather Toys, Assorted Colors
|Price:||$5.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Realistic feather toy activates your cat's hunting instinct
- Pull-a-part rod for easy storage
- Cats love its flight-like motion and prey-like appearance
- Public Alert: Hide toys when not in use and supervise your pet while playing at all times
- Hand crafted in the USA
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is the Easy Store 2 part pole version of the Da Bird toy. You can pull it apart and it takes up half the space. Handcrafted in the USA with top quality materials, Da Bird Feather Teaser simulates the motion of a bird at your control. Set on a swivel, its feathers look, sound and feel like real bird wings and will drive your cat wild. Encourages instinctual behaviors and exercise to keep your cat healthy and alert. Fiberglass wand comes apart in two pieces for compact storage. Toy includes 36" 2 part wand, 32" nylon string and one feather dangler.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item GoCat Da Bird Pull Apart Rod and Bird Cat Feather Toys, Assorted Colors
Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy
GoCat Da Bird Rod and Feather Cat Toys, Assorted Colors
Da Bird Single 3 Foot Pole Cat Toy with 2 Extra Guinea Feather Refills
GoCat Da Bird Feather Super Refill Cat Toys, Assorted Colors
Da Bird Rod and Feather Toy (GC00010A) - by Go Cat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Litterboy Products - For Pets and People||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Litterboy Products - For Pets and People|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 17 x 3 in||0.1 x 12 x 0.1 in||0.1 x 36 x 0.1 in||1.2 x 36 x 4 in||0.8 x 7 x 3 in||3.5 x 36 x 0.2 in|
Top customer reviews
As a cat behavorist who has converted some cats from the outdoors to the indoors only, this toy is a must for cats who will no longer get to do outside hunting. I like to use this toy along with the cat catcher for cat who were both mouse hunters and bird hunters. The only downside to this product is that the feathers attached to the toy can be quite easy to tear apart for cats who are very high energy.
The good news is that you can buy new feathers which easily attach to the toy. The new feathers are not that expensive to purchase for this toy which is a big plus. I have seen cats play with this toy who would not play with any other toy so I definitely recommend trying it!
Based on reviews, I was excited to give this toy a try, especially given its replaceable lure. For $10, it's a bit more than I usually spend on toys, so I was really hoping it would be a bit more sturdy. Unfortunately, after about 3 days worth of playing, the string basically disintegrated (see images). I should note that my cat has never chewed on or played with the string (especially not so high up near the handle!) and he didn't jerk it particularly hard or anything like that. The fabric just kind of melted away. It's done this in three different places now, and I am getting tired of tying and gluing it back together. Very disappointed with this purchase.
Update: a day after writing this, the string broke during a particularly intense play session. I'm able to re-tie it back onto the pole but it comes off after every couple minutes playing. Still their favorite toy so not super upset about it!
I definitely benefitted from the advice that another reviewer gave about ordering replacement feathers early and with the toy.
- Cats love the twirling motion & sound. My cats at least start showing off some real acrobatic skills to catch the feathers.
- Easy to replace feathers that are chewed up and gutted.
- As soon as I opened the rod package I got a nasty fiber glass splinter. My solution was to wrap the whole rod in clear plastic packing tape. This is solved the problem entirely. However, I do wish the manufacturers would figure out how to sell the product out the box with the problem in the first place.
- The cats manage to pull out the feathers from the housing. Not sure how well bonded the feathers are to the red housing, or if that could be improved also. I've tried to stick them back in with a little hot glue and seems to work for a little while longer.