GoDoggie-GLOW Reflective LED Dog Safety Leash - Improved Dog Visibility and Safety, 7 Colors, USB Rechargeable, Super-Bright LED's, Comfy Handle, 4FT, Premium Quality, Full Guarantee
- ? IMPROVED DOG VISIBILITY & SAFETY - The latest ultra-bright LED's provide OPTIMAL VISIBILITY for you and your dog. Optimal visibility improves SAFETY and SAVES LIVES because you can be seen by other dog walkers, joggers, cyclists, motorists, etc, making this GoDoggie-GLOW LED dog safety leash one of the most effective dog safety leashes currently available on Amazon.
- ? LATEST TECHNOLOGY OFFERING BEST VALUE - Includes the latest USB rechargeable Lithium-ION battery. To recharge simply connect to devices via USB, e.g. Laptops, PC's, TVs, Game Consoles, Phone Chargers. USB charging cable included. No more wasting money on batteries, less waste, eco-friendly and much better value for money than LED leashes which use batteries.
- ? PREMIUM QUALITY & INNOVATIVE DESIGN - High-tensile box-crossed stitching for maximum strength and dog security. This GoDoggie-GLOW leash also has a very comfortable soft-grip foam padded handle to avoid burns & to provide optimal control of your dog. It has an enclosed battery case for better protection and it is WEATHERPROOF, so its good for all conditions.
- ? PERFECTLY MATCHED USB rechargeable GoDoggie-GLOW LED dog safety collar available for ultimate visibility and dog safety when off leash.
- ? NO QUESTIONS ASKED 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - providing complete peace of mind and no risk, all of our products come with a full 2 year No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Services and we'll do what we need to do to make you a satisfied GoDoggie-GLOW customer.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Significantly improve the safety of both you and your dog when you are out walking during the darker winter months.
Many dog leashes are not optimized for visibility & safety on dark mornings, evenings & at night.
The NEW GoDoggie-GLOW USB Rechargeable LED dog safety leash is designed specifically to provide maximum visibility & safety in low light conditions & at night.
The LED leash includes Ultra-Bright & Super-Efficient modern LED lights for optimal visibility & greatly improved safety, you & your dog are no longer ‘invisible’ at night & you can be clearly seen by other walkers, joggers, runners, cyclists, motorists, etc, avoiding potential accidents & improving safety for everyone.
Made of 100% Nylon Webbing with high-tensile box-crossed stitching, the leash is both extremely strong, secure for your dog, & built to last.
➭ Rapid Flash
➭ Slow Flash
LED Leash: ONE SIZE: ~4' / 120 CM Long X 1" / 2.5 CM Wide
➭ 1 x LED Dog Safety Leash: BLUE
➭ 1 x USB Charging Cable
➭ Operating Manual
Full Guarantee: GoDoggie provides a full no-questions-asked money back guarantee, so order with complete peace of mind & no risk.
Matching USB LED dog safety collar available for off leash adventures.
Be visible & safe - to order your GoDoggie leash, simply click [Add to Cart] top right & get yours now while stocks last.
Size: ONE SIZE : ~ 4 FT / 120 CM | Color: BLUE
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After nearly getting smashed into by a careless driver on my nightly walk with the dogs, I went searching on Amazon for something that would make us visible while out. I often don't wear reflective gear myself, and despite the fact that the dogs vests both have glow in the dark labels and high reflective strips on them, it doesn't seem to make a difference. My current area is very modern, but is industrial about a block on either end, often at night there is little to no light even on the sidewalks.
I was able to use this leash for the first time after getting home from work and going on our walk. It was super intuitive, and charged out of the box already. A couple caveats, as mentioned by others. I like to wrap the leash around my hand, with two bulldogs, you sometimes want to make sure you have as much control as possible. This makes it a little harder, but it's worth it for the visibility it provides. It is short, but it is also exactly as described. I like my dogs close, preferably on either side of me, in a heeled position while we walk. I already used 4' leashes, so this is perfect. For those of you who want a longer leash, perhaps the extra LED's would need a bigger box, more charge than possible from a USB, and other variables that the average consumer probably doesn't think about.
The leash is bright, and I went from being invisible to noticed by everybody, so mission accomplished. I used the standard ON for most of the walk, but in high traffic dimly or no light areas, I used the flashing option. I am about to order a second one for my other dog. I've used it for a walk time of about 2 hours now, and it still seems to be going strong. If I have any issues charging or with the quality, I'll be sure to update, as of now, my only regret is not getting one of these a long time ago.
Edit: April 29, 2016 (almost half a year later, dropped to 3 stars, would do 2.5 if possible.)
The LED's stopped working in less than a month, easily pulled out, and overall, need to be better placed inside the leash. These are now just expensive leashes. The reason I kept the 3 star rating is that the leashes are actually pretty good quality, and are holding up well. Neither of the two I have had the LED's last, and one of them broke at the latch that pulls the clip back on one end. I keep the leashes attached to the harness, but it makes for tough getting off and on if I need too. Overall, I would not order again based on the fact that I got them for visibility.
I bought 2 of this brand and they have held up very well. I made sure to use them for a while before writing the review and they have held up to daily walks with 50+ lb dogs pulling the entire time. The leashes have survived being twisted together and dragged around.
The comfort grip handle is a nice add on. it does take some time to get stretched out.
The lights are great for walks in the dark. I cant say I have ever used the 2 blink modes they offer but they do work. The only down side is when it is really dark sometime the LEDs point up at your face and can make it difficult to see anything else.
I had one leash missing a charger and the company was very quick to replace it without and questions.
I have since bought more of these for gifts and everyone loves them.
Some of my friends that dont always keep the dog on a leash like to wear them around their waist in the dark so they themselves are more visible.
Most recent customer reviews
The LEDs inside the leash are fragile and pulling/flexing the leash has caused half of the lights to stop working.Read more