GoFit Push Up Bars Workout Stands With Comfort Grip and Ergonomic Angle, Handles for Floor workouts
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.54. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BENEFITS: GoFit Push Up Bars are designed to prevent wrist strain and will assist in keeping your hand placement centered and solid through any push-up variation.
- DETAILS: The muscle groups that are primarily used are the Pectorals (Chest) and Triceps (Back of Arms). The GoFit Push-Up Bars allow for a greater range of motion, giving you better and more efficient development of these muscle groups.
- FEATURES: One Pair Push-Up Bars, conveniently portable, made of durable and high-quality material.
- No other exercise, outside of weight training, builds and tones the pectoral and tricep muscles more efficiently than pushups. By utilizing the GoFit Push-Up Bars, you get a greater range of motion, thereby enhancing you upper body workout.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The GoFit Push Up Stands with padded grips are a great way to enhance the overall development of the upper body, including both the chest and triceps. They will allow for a greater range of motion versus a regular push-up, while also helping to alleviate stress on the wrists. They provide a deeper stretch to build longer muscles. Three components per stand snap together for easy assembly.
No other exercise, outside of weight training, builds and tones the pectoral and tricep muscles more efficiently than push-ups. Now you can take your push-ups to the next level with this pair of GoFit push-up stands. By gripping the handles of the stands, you'll enjoy a greater range of motion during push-ups, helping your muscles develop even more efficiently. Plus, the stands are extremely compact, so you can store them easily in a closet or stuff them in a suitcase while traveling. Also great for core fitness, the GoFit push-up stands let you get in a great workout anytime, anywhere.
See all Product description
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Great way to enhance overall development of the upper body
• Targets chest and triceps
• Allows for great range of motion versus regular push-up
• Provides a deeper stretch to build longer muscles
• 2 high resin plastic bars with foam grips
• Pair of push-up stands for building and toning pecs and triceps
•Gripping stands gives you a greater range of motion
•Compact design for easy storage or transport
•Gives your chest muscles a more efficient workout
•Also great for building core strength
The best by far is the Definity - I'd give it 5 stars - This is the one we will standardize on.
Link: Definity HHP-001 Pair of Push Up Bars
Why do we like it and think it's the best
- Very strong - this is very durable
- Does not have any "wiggle" or play at the joints.
- Supports "ballistic" style push-ups where you are pushing off with a lot of force
- Very good "fit and finish
Gofit Plastic Push Bar - 2 stars
Link: GoFit Push-Up Bars
- This is made of plastic
- It bends a bit when you do regular pushups
- Has good fit and finish, but the slight bending in the plastic is a problem
KAZE SPORTS Pair of Push Up Bars - 2 stars
Link: KAZE SPORTS Pair of Push Up Bars
- This is junky knock-off of the Definity
- Looks like it is made of inferior metal
- Fit is NOT good -- When you attach the bars to the handle, there is a little "play" in the joint - it's not stable
- I suspect this will break after we use it for a awhile
The "H" style push-up bars are good ergonomically, but of the 3 we tested, the Definity is clearly the best of the bunch. The others will work, but not as well.
Push-up bars are a nearly-essential part of any workout room. Almost nothing is as useful for general upper-body development (and specifically pectoral and triceps development) as the simple, ancient push-up.
These bars are light, a nonintrusive black color, padded, collapsible (good for taking on a trip if necessary), and the right height for doing overextension push-ups (which helps to build more muscle and develop one's stabilizing musculature). Were they made of metal (as I had assumed when ordering - the description doesn't say, and every other pair I had used were of metal), I would have called them a bargain at $13. But as they are made of inexpensive PVC material, I would say that at best $13 is a fair price - and how long this plastic holds up will largely determine their value in the end. A metal set can last for years under heavy use by a large individual. A plastic one, we shall see.
I work out with weights several times a week, so these will get quite a bit of use. Due to them being plastic and not metal (still wish the description would have mentioned this at the time I was ordering - possibly this omission has been fixed by the time you read this), I can only hope that they will hold my 210lbs through enough push-up sessions to make them worth the money.
All things considered, I do recommend this product - especially to someone just getting into/back into fitness and who doesn't want to invest too much in an initial set of workout equipment.
I will update this review if they break prematurely, or if they outlast my expectations.