GoFloats Inflatable Palm Island Drink Holder (3 Pack), Float your drinks in style
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.83. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Who says your own private island has to cost a fortune? Get your own slice of paradise today with these Palm Island drink floats
- TURN HEADS: Float your drinks in style with 3 palm island drink floats
- VERSATILE USE: Perfect addition for the pool, hot tub, lakes, ocean and more!
- WON’T TIP OVER: Extra buoyant rafts designed to work with almost any size beverage
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: GoFloats is a US company with US customer support. All GoFloats original designs are protected by US copyright. Beware of counterfeit floats sold by other companies on this listing. Only buy products "Sold by” Amazon.com or GoBrands
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Your Own Private Island
Who says your own private island has to cost a fortune? Get your own slice of paradise today with the GoFloats Palm Island Drink Float! Once you do, everyone will be asking, where did you get that? You don't have to brag, but it'll be hard not to as you lounge in an enviable state of pure relaxation with your favorite drink in arm's reach. Plus, you can invite others to your own private island getaway with this unbeatable 3 pack value that'll make you the hero of the water wherever you go! The GoFloats Palm Island Drink Holder is the final tropical touch you need to make your day perfect.
Compare to similar items
This item GoFloats Inflatable Palm Island Drink Holder (3 Pack), Float your drinks in style
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BHC Sales||BHC Sales||MingGe||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 9 x 10 in||9 x 9 x 4 in||3 x 2 x 4 in||3 x 2 x 4 in||5 x 5 x 2 in||9 x 9 x 6 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||4 ounces||3 ounces||3 ounces||0.6 ounces||4.96 ounces|
Conveniently float your drinks in style with the palm float 3 pack. The floating drink holders fit almost any size cup or beverage so you will always have your drink by your side. Extra high side walls mean the raft will not tip over, unless you cannonball on top of them. Perfect accessory for any pool or hot tub.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Tested them out this weekend in the hot tub and they work great. I was a little worried about them tipping over but the design is nice. I only used on beer cans and bottles but the drink holder is deep enough that the can or bottle really sits down in the holder, at least half of it, so the drink isn't top heavy and capsizes. Also purchased the life guard "Drink Guard" version and they work just as well.
The jets on our hot tub definitely make the water choppy close to the edges and these did just fine. Now, if you're having a pool party or you have a lot of kids jumping in right where these are floating, then you might see them tip over. But, for what I assume most people would purchase these for, they more than do the job. Looking forward to summer so we can use in the pool!
I haven't had any problems and they are really cute floating around or sitting beside the pool while in use.
Like most blow up pool supplies, they fold up into a very small package when deflated.
The drinks do need to be fit in snuggly to the opening, you need two hands to get a drink out, but that really helps keeping the drink out of the pool water.
- Holds a 16oz solo cup, aluminum can, 12oz glass bottle, and a bunch of other things. The flexible nature of an inflatable drink holder means you can fit a lot of drink sizes, and the size of these is perfect for that.
- Holds air reasonably well.
- Fully-inflated, the heat from our hot tub has caused no issues. So the seams are solid enough to hold some over-inflation (due to the heat and the ideal gas law).
- The little valves aren't amazing. They work fine, but we end up blowing a little more air into them about every 6-10 uses. Not a big deal, and not worth dropping them from a 5-star rating.
- Tall drinks can be a little tippy. If your drink reaches the top of the palm tree you best keep an eye on it.
Bottom line: You can't go wrong for the price.
We bought similar products, in flamingo shapes, from a different supplier and the holes would not fit ANYTHING - not a coke can, not any glasses, not even a skinny red bull can. So you get what you pay for - choose these instead!!