GOGO Pet Products Palm Style Pin Pet Grooming Brush
|List Price:||$10.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.07 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Ideal Brush for All Pet Breeds
- Helps Remove Tangles and Loose Fur
- Distributes your Pet's Natural Oils for a Healthier Coat
- Adjustable to fit any Hand Comfortably
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The GoGo Palm Style Pin Brush is ideal for all pet breeds. This brush will help remove tangles and loose hair while distributing your pet's natural oils for a healthier coat. The Brush's 10mm Rounded end stainless steel pins sit on a flexible rubber backing. The hand strap will adjust to fit comfortably on any hand.
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 4 x 2 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Item model number : 13727
- Date First Available : November 8, 2013
- Manufacturer : GoGo Pet Products
- ASIN : B00GTI0U3Y
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #73,146 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The style of the brush works better than a brush with a handle. Easier to get certain spots and angles.
I had read that this style was good for West Highland Terriers. So I got it for my westie mix. I wanted something that would get the top wirey fur and the undercoat. Without taking out too much undercoat. Does it meet those goals? Hard to say. It definitely seems to get both layers. But I’m new to the breed, my dog is a mix, and when we got her from the shelter she had some spots with no undercoat already. So if someone reading the review is looking for a tool for grooming their show dog, I can’t be sure if this would fit your needs. But if you just want your pet to look nice and presentable on a day to day basis, or look cute on Instagram, this works.
My dog is fine with being brushed with it. Until I hit a tangle of course.
By M. Barnett on March 5, 2016
Update, I found the Emours pet rubber grooming brush on Amazon and placed the order. The dogs are much happier now. I recommend the Emours product and it’s a couple bucks cheaper.