Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Flavor: Apple Strawberry|Size: 4 count|Change

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on September 2, 2016
I only received 4 pouches. The description said 16. 4 pouches is way overpriced!!!!
on October 13, 2014
This applesauce is so good. The ingredients are: Apple, Cherry, Apple Juice Concentrate, Apple Concentrate, Cherry Juice Concentrate. That is it! One pouch is 3.2 oz and has 60 calories, but 13 grams of sugar. Nevertheless, they are an easy snack and a healthy alternative to crackers or chips. It is easy for my toddler to use this and virtually mess free. I do have to open the container for her, but that way I can discard the cap (which is a choking hazard.)

I consider these a good deal if I pay less than $.50/pouch (4 pouches in a box.). The price changes daily, so you have to watch. The grocery stores tend to sell these for over $.50/pouch but can put them on sale for $2.00/box, which is $.50/pouch. When that happens, I stock up at the grocery store. I have these on Subscribe-and-Save, and the box comes with a big sticker marked "Heavy." LOL
on April 23, 2015
My 2 year old loves these! I have a 9 year old and a 12 year old and they both like them as well. I love that you can throw them in your purse and kids can eat them on the go! It's a good snack that all 3 kids can enjoy. I have this on subscribe and save because we're always running out.
on October 1, 2014
These are inexpensive (compared to other pouches) and tasty. We have the refillable pouches too, but that takes time. I pack these for kids' picnics and have in the car for quick snacks - no need to refrigerate. I only wish they were organic and had vegetables and more fiber, but that's what you pay for in the more expensive ones.
on February 7, 2016
Tasty and loved by my toddler. These have a good flavor and the value was great, especially when offered in the subscribe and save option. Great for packing when we are out and about. Virtually no mess and easy lid that my 18 month old can put back on by herself.
on April 11, 2015
Price is everything on this one, subscribe and save and coupon got this delivered to me for like half the price of Walmart in store price. All boxes were within use by date, very happy with purchase
on April 9, 2015
The 7 year old grandkid begged for these and he just loves them. He likes the first kind we got, but these are all he wants now that he's tried them.
on December 17, 2010
I found these online when looking for Buddy Fruit (which at $.99 a pouch is super expensive - I was looking for a bulk price) which is not yet available on Amazon. I decided to try these instead. My son is loving them so far. I have a finicky eater and most of what I send for lunch comes right back, untouched, in his lunchbox. So far, he has drained these every time!

The only thing is that I wish there were more than just over 3 ounces of applesauce. These may be better suited to toddlers than 5 year olds. Especially for the price....However, if my son will eat these, the lack of waste makes up for the price.

I agree that there is a lot of packaging, and I wish the actual pouches were recyclable, the way some juice boxes are. When my first shipment arrived, a few of the pouches had been pierced in shipping. I think that if this is a regularly used item, and you can get the subscription discount, these are well worth the cost. I will spend less on these than non-pouch applesauce at the grocery store if I average it out.

Oh, and I wish they were organic!!! Oh well, can't have it all!
on February 25, 2016
My daughter loves these especially the variety of flavors available. Very convenient fir on the go snacks
on July 2, 2017