We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fit: True to Size
- Upper: Leather
- Features of this item include: All Terrain, Anti-Microbial, Comfortable, Debris Shield, Hiking, Leather, Outdoor, Precise Fit, SATG
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you want to hike or run, on the trail or off it, these shoes allow you to do it all in a below the ankle style that utilizes the same high performance Paw Pad#174; soles you will find in our high performance trail running line. The ultimate in performance, versatility and luxury. The Lime Lite is all new, and the epitome of what a multi purpose outdoor shoe is supposed to be. The lace to toe throat allows you to cinch these shoes as securely as you need for all off road activities. The Paw Pad® sole delivers stability, comfort, and smear characteristics like no other shoe you have ever worn. Features a Debris Shield System that protects against abrasion, a stabilizing heel cradle, premium natural leathers, Paw Pad® technology that aligns your feet, and anti-microbial precise fit.
- ASIN: B00GQBU4DK
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only complaint I have so far is that they are billed as a go everywhere shoe, but they don't have gore-tex. Because they lace all the way down to the toe, they would be hard to waterproof, but a non-waterproof shoe to me is not really a "go anywhere" kind of shoe. Another thing worth mentioning is the fact that on me, they run a half-size small. I normally wear a 10.5 and these are an 11 and fit perfect. I noticed other review comments to the same effect and bought accordingly.
I first noticed these shoes being worn by another person. The thing that really struck me was the color and style. I liked them so much they are now on my feet. All in all, I am very happy with the purchase.
*UPDATE* - 28MAY2015
In the last 6 months, I developed plantar faciitis in one of my heels. I run a lot and have had to cut way back due to the pain afterwards. These shoes are lifesavers. Putting these on gives me nearly instant relief from the pain. I can't believe how great these things are for my feet. These shoes are becoming a big part of my therapy to eliminate my heel pain.
Not to mention all the comments I receive about how good they look :-) They have held up well physically, and have not stained so far. I have had a couple mysterious spots show up and a little water and scrubbing knocks it right out.
Here are my observations based on other reviews and concerns that I had read:
* For me the shoe fits true to size, with good arch support. (my foot is a D width with a high arch)
* Width is narrow in the heel, average in the front (not roomy in the toe box like a Keen)
* Width can be slightly adjusted by modifying the insoles with the supplied kit (sounds gimmicky but it works)
* The achilles support rides high, is very rigid and may take some getting used to
* It's a slightly heavy shoe because of the rugged tread on the sole
* It's also slightly stiff due to the rugged sole (great for light hiking)
* Tongue length is a little short, but not a problem. Tongue padding is minimal as stated in other reviews
* Works great on dry trails, but not-so-great on wet rocks and slippery surfaces
* Leather uppers don't breathe too well
* Overall build quality is excellent
Although some of these points may seem negative, these shoes are surprisingly comfortable overall. The only reason I gave them four stars is because of the achilles support. It's a protective strip of molded plastic on the back of the shoe. It feels different than any other shoe I've owned and did take some getting used to. You'll know if it's a deal breaker the minute you try these on. Try different styles of socks to determine which works best.
Other than that I'm very satisfied with my purchase and hope this review helps answer some of your questions.
I wear these shoe very frequently because of their comfort, and I get a lot of compliments on them. Great GoLite shoes!
There was one anomoly with one of the pairs: the portion of the shoe behind my ankle was very rigid, and it rubbed the back of my ankle raw the first day. I bent and flexed it that night (and it made some crackling sounds), and I'll try them again when the sore on my ankle heals. Otherwise, that pair fit as well as the others and was equally comfortable (in all other ways).
No complaints here.