GoLong! The Football Dice Game
|Price:||$15.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.04 (6%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Experience the thrills and chills of lightning-quick, hard-hitting gridiron action in a fast-paced dice game based on America's #1 sport, football!
- GoLong! is a head-to-head dice game that can be played individually, with two or more players, or two teams of two players each.
- This dice strategy game takes you 100 yards down the field for a touchdown! Watch out for sacks, penalty flags and more.
- It's fast, addicting, easy to learn and difficult to master! Excellent game for your Football Fan!
- Perfect for the tailgate, the bleachers, at the home -- play it anywhere!
- Great for kids and great for learning! They don't even realize they are doing math!
- Includes 8 dice, dice cup, score card, travel bag and GoLong! Rules.
- Ages 8 and up
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
My biggest complaint about the game is that it's extremely random. Of course, given that it's a dice game, that's to be expected. I guess even real-life football has a bit of chaos to it, with fumbles going both ways, penalties, etc. I suppose my disappointment with the game is that it's not really "strategic" at all. You're completely at the mercy of the die rolls. As it is, you're rolling three dice with a number from 0-3 on them, and the "big play" die which has numbers in the double-digits and "TD" on it. I think it'd be better if you could choose to roll "rushing" dice or "passing" dice, with the appropriate yardage counts on each. At least that would add a little strategy. Or perhaps have offensive and defensive dice. Maybe they'll go that route with the next version of the game.
I'll update this review later after I've played more and against actual opponents to see how I think of it. One plus for the game is that you can download a PDF of the score sheets, so you won't have to buy a super-expensive pad of sheets again once you run out.
I have one small complaint; the rules are a bit complex and the instructions are not as clear as they could be.
On a personal note, It's sorta amusing how easy it is to get caught up in it: I find myself groaning when I get "sacked" or "penalized" and I get a good little rush when I score.
I've got no reservations about recommending this for a pleasant evening's diversion.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game kinda hard at first but we got the hang of it and had a blast.Published 4 months ago by carla Neely
Fun game!! I don't know football real well but this game is tons of fun anyways.Published 4 months ago by Peggy Peterson
LOVED the GOLO golf game and thought this would be interesting. Turns out to be FANTASTIC! Who knew you could make a football dice game that was so captivating! Read morePublished 5 months ago by DeeJay Dude
Bought as a birthday present. Shipping was fast. It is exactly as pictured. The family has had lots of fun playing this together.Published 5 months ago by V. Hogg
I was not sure if my son would like this game. He is very into sports but also xbox sports games. He loves it. Once you figure out how to play its alot of fun. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Stacy