3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
GOPET Treadwheel for Small Dogs
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- For Dogs up to 25 pounds. Running Area: 40 D X12 W. Easy to clean. GoPet TreadWheels give your dogthe equipment he needs to exercise. The free standing GoPet TreadWheelprovides an unlimited running surface allowing your dog to walk or run for miles - even if you are not home.
- Training Door Included. Running Surface Mat for added comfort. Many dogs will use the treadwheel to relieveboredom and get some exercisewhile their owners are gone. Be sure to check our our Video - If you feel a Treadmill would be a better option please go back to the Dog Treadmills page. A great way to exercise overweight dogs. UV resistant allows for outdoor use.
- Free,off-leash exercise so your dog can run at his ownnatural pace.
- Can be used anytime - even if your dog is home alone. Safe and Stable.
- Provides a physical outlet for high energy dogs. Mildew resistant.
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Exercise your dog indoors or out with a GoPet Dog-Powered TreadWheel. Gone are the days where most houses have large back yards and the family dog can run freely. The GoPet TreadWheel for Small Dogs features a cushioned, durable matted surface that protects your dogs foot pads as he stays healthy by getting exercise at his speed and timing. As outdoor spaces are getting smaller and people are working longer hours, often household dogs struggle to get the exercise they need.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
[...My Dog Fozzy loves his Go Pet Tredwheel, and is losing weight by using it everyday. It is too hot to take him outside in the Summer, so this has been a blessing to me.
(Update) I solved the useless training door problem by moving the treadwheel so it faces the wall. I let my cat get on the wheel and then I push it close to the wall so there is no space for him to get out. He still tries to stick his paw out in holes at the back, but he definitely stays inside. This way he even walks more by himself in search of ways to get out from the treadwheel. I know it doesn't sound good that I force my cat to exercise. But he ignores all my attempts to make him run on the wheel after a toy or a treat. He is smart and from the day he saw the treadwheel, he knew it's a crazy rotating exercise device and wouldn't go near it. I say, if you have a hyperactive, young and jolly pet, you won't have any problem with training on this treadwheel. But if you have a fat, lazy baby with character and who is smarter than any human you know, then good luck :))
(Update 2) After ten months of having this wheel, two of my three cats finally are using it on their own. I am especially happy about my chubby 17lbs cat just started using the wheel by himself and quite often. Fingers crossed! I have the wheel permanently against the wall, with its front to the wall, no training door. I put the wheel so it is almost touching the wall, with just a tiny space for my cats to get in and on it. That's how they feel safe to use the wheel and at the same time be somewhat hidden. I guess they feel secure this way when they walk, and also are not distracted. The third cat uses it rarely for a quick, crazy, jumpy run of content after she did her poops :)) But she is the youngest and active enough without the wheel.