Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
GOPET Treadwheel for Small Dogs
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19 x 42 x 45 inches|
|Item Weight||42 Pounds|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||25 Pounds|
About this item
- For Dogs up to 25 pounds. Running Area: 40 D X12 W. Easy to clean. GoPet TreadWheels give your dogthe equipment he needs to exercise. The free standing GoPet TreadWheelprovides an unlimited running surface allowing your dog to walk or run for miles - even if you are not home.
- Training Door Included. Running Surface Mat for added comfort. Many dogs will use the treadwheel to relieveboredom and get some exercisewhile their owners are gone. Be sure to check our our Video - If you feel a Treadmill would be a better option please go back to the Dog Treadmills page. A great way to exercise overweight dogs. UV resistant allows for outdoor use.
- Free,off-leash exercise so your dog can run at his ownnatural pace.
- Can be used anytime - even if your dog is home alone. Safe and Stable.
- Provides a physical outlet for high energy dogs. Mildew resistant.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Exercise your dog indoors or out with a GoPet Dog-Powered TreadWheel. Gone are the days where most houses have large back yards and the family dog can run freely. The GoPet TreadWheel for Small Dogs features a cushioned, durable matted surface that protects your dogs foot pads as he stays healthy by getting exercise at his speed and timing. As outdoor spaces are getting smaller and people are working longer hours, often household dogs struggle to get the exercise they need.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19 x 42 x 45 inches; 42 Pounds
- Item model number : CG4012
- Date First Available : August 31, 2011
- Manufacturer : GoPet
- ASIN : B006GR9EAS
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
[...My Dog Fozzy loves his Go Pet Tredwheel, and is losing weight by using it everyday. It is too hot to take him outside in the Summer, so this has been a blessing to me.
(Update) I solved the useless training door problem by moving the treadwheel so it faces the wall. I let my cat get on the wheel and then I push it close to the wall so there is no space for him to get out. He still tries to stick his paw out in holes at the back, but he definitely stays inside. This way he even walks more by himself in search of ways to get out from the treadwheel. I know it doesn't sound good that I force my cat to exercise. But he ignores all my attempts to make him run on the wheel after a toy or a treat. He is smart and from the day he saw the treadwheel, he knew it's a crazy rotating exercise device and wouldn't go near it. I say, if you have a hyperactive, young and jolly pet, you won't have any problem with training on this treadwheel. But if you have a fat, lazy baby with character and who is smarter than any human you know, then good luck :))
(Update 2) After ten months of having this wheel, two of my three cats finally are using it on their own. I am especially happy about my chubby 17lbs cat just started using the wheel by himself and quite often. Fingers crossed! I have the wheel permanently against the wall, with its front to the wall, no training door. I put the wheel so it is almost touching the wall, with just a tiny space for my cats to get in and on it. That's how they feel safe to use the wheel and at the same time be somewhat hidden. I guess they feel secure this way when they walk, and also are not distracted. The third cat uses it rarely for a quick, crazy, jumpy run of content after she did her poops :)) But she is the youngest and active enough without the wheel.