GoPets Nail Clippers for Dogs & Cats with 1 Nail File, Orange / Black
|Price:||$29.99 ($29.99 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (17%)|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- MUST BE AWESOME - 1000 people can't be wrong, the quality of the clippers will be evident as soon as you pick up the clippers.
- GREAT PET NAIL CLIPPERS ON AMAZON - Professional Quality Large Pet Nail Clippers for Large or Medium Dogs and Cats includes nail file - Recommended by veterinarians, animal trainers, and professional groomers
- CLEAN CUTS EVERY TIME - Made with high quality 3.5mm thick stainless steel that's great for large medium or small dogs and cats which will stay sharp for years of worry free use. Designed and stress tested for thousands of smooth, quick, and sharp cuts. Stronger than a samurai sword! *Not tested against real samurais.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE ERGONOMICS - Greatly reduce the risk of injury to your pets with the quick sensor safety guard which prevents over-cutting. Easy to lock blades allows for safe and convenient storage. Large non-slip coated handles are comfortable to grip and provide great leverage for fast effortless cuts.
- CONFIDENTLY AND EASILY CUT NAILS - Even large breed dogs, with our large ergonomic non-slip handle holding the clippers is comfortable and gives great leverage to make quick clean cuts
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your Search For The Perfect Pet Nail Clippers Is Finally Over!
GoPets - YOUR GO TO SOURCE FOR PET PRODUCTS
Your Search For The Perfect Pet Nail Clippers Is Finally Over!
Unless your pet is an active outdoor dog or cat their nails will need to be trimmed on a regular basis. Anywhere from once a week to once a month. Even if they are active they may need their dewclaw trimmed.
Benefits of pet grooming go beyond just looking great. It improves your pet’s mental state and behavior. It's also important for their health!
Safe & Quick Clean Cuts For Your Pet's Mani/Pedi
With the GoPets Nail Clipper, dog nail clippers and cat nail clippers trimming nails is now a breeze. There’s a clipper for any pets of all sizes from small, medium, to large with small or large paws. Our professional grooming tools are great for all breeds.
Our Products Are Thoroughly Tested For Quality
We believe in our products and use them with our own pets. We are founded by a group of pet owners and have committed ourselves to bring you best products. The reviews speak for themselves with thousands of happy customers.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE AND GIVE BACK!
Bonus Nail File w/ Clippers
Plier style nail cutters allow for more control, better visibility, and safety than a guillotine cutter.
BONUS nail file included with your purchase
Large Clipper w/ Quick Stop
- Reduce the risk of injury with a quick safety guard to stop over cutting nails
- The best dog nail clippers for large & medium breed dogs or large cats
Small Clipper w/ Angled Blades
- Angle blades to see where you are cutting
- Works great as cat nail clippers to quickly & easily see your cuts & avoid being attacked by Garfield
Give To The Animal Community
We donate a portion of our profits to animal charities so that you too give back to your furry friends and their communities when you buy with GoPets.
Years of Trouble Free Use
- High quality stainless steel stays sharp for years
- Easy clean and quick nail cuts to save money on trips to the groomer or vet
- Ergonomic non-slip handles are comfortable and give great leverage even for large dogs
- Great for large, medium, or small cats and dogs. A must have for your grooming kit
How to Cut
- Pets with light nails have a visible pink area called the quick, cut at a 45 degree angle and avoid cutting the quick
- For pets with dark nails cut straight across from the pad, rather than attempting to cut up at a 45° angle
- If you accidentally cut the quick use styptic powder to stop the bleeding
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 3.3 x 0.5 inches; 4 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 15, 2014
- Manufacturer : GoPets
- ASIN : B00OIAGTRQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,236 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I could pay attention to holding her down and giving her treats rather than if my dog's nail was slipping in and out of the cutters, and fearing I was going to cut too deeply.
It is true that I had to cut 2 to 3 times per nail to get the right length because they were so overgrown… But the results were fantastic. A lot less stressful for the dog and for the owner!
She and I were both nervous about the nail cutting, but the clippers were amazing. The guard makes it impossible to cut too much (thank heavens), and the blades are sharp enough that even her thick hard toenails just sliced through easily. There was no horrendous high-pitched clicking like you get with people nail-clippers, either. (That's enough to make me envious...)
I have to do her toenails again this week, and neither of us has to worry about it one bit. This is a tool worth every penny - no down sides at all.
Another issue (less traumatizing) I had was getting the safety switch to stay turned off - I would toggle it down, and as soon as I cut one nail, it would go back in place. Just a nuisance and one more thing to wrestle with when you are already trying to struggle to keep the dog calm and make things go quickly.
**After reading a bunch if reviews, and seeing that an article in the Chicago Tribune recommended these clippers, I ordered a pair. They cut quite nicely. Both of my dogs are around 20 lbs - so medium sized. The clippers cut their nails cleanly and quickly, which makes me feel confident using them. Between each cut, I offer a tiny training treat, and we aren't up to doing all 4 paws at once, but that's fine. The safety guard sits pretty far out, so it could prevent a major overcut, but you still need to be careful (it may be pulled tighter with a pair of pliers??)
I feel comfortable recommending these for maintenance trims for medium to large sized dogs. For a major trim for a large dog, I recommend a groomer or vet visit. I used to have an English Mastiff, and their nails are REALLY tough.
I ordered a few pair of different trimmers. Not strong enough, or scared the Dobie, or shredded the nail or..... Then I saw these. I thought, why not? He's going to go lame if we don't do something different. Wow! It takes some force to cut those thick nails, but these do the trick. Two "secrets" for success: hold the knuckle firmly but gently, and rely on that amazing cutting guard/guide to keep from slipping into quick-land. I'd bought a jar of styptic powder when I bought these trimmers, but haven't had to use it yet. We are now on the progressive path to getting those nails down to short. No $$$ to the (wonderful) groomer, no crying and hiding poochie, and no blood on the carpet.
Top reviews from other countries
They do cut their nails, but to be perfectly honest they are no better than other high-end clippers I have used for my dogs. This might just be because of the breed, but if your dogs have super hard nails these are, sadly, not the miracle you're looking for.
They are nice and sharp though which makes a clean cut