- Save an additional 10% on your order NOW! When you purchase any 2 or more items from GoPets. Enter code 2GET10OF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on GoPets Large Nail Clippers when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Enter code BX2MLCO6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on GoPets Small Nail Clippers when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Enter code L7IUCR52 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on GoPets Cat Scratcher when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Enter code AM6DH9NR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on GoPets Pin/Bristle Brush when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Enter code MX6HXEUL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on GoPets Deshedding Tool when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Enter code L37RGG7F at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on GoPets Slicker Brush when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Enter code 6WK3OXLK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Large Nail Clippers offered by GoPets. Enter code QV85HZPV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
GoPets Dematting Comb with 2 Sided Professional Grooming Rake for Cats & Dogs
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- OVER 1000 POSITIVE CUSTOMER REVIEWS 4.5 STARS - Over 1000 customers can't be wrong, the original and best dematting comb on the market. Don't be fooled by knock offs and copy cats.
- SPECIAL OFFER TODAY ONLY - BEST PET COMB ON AMAZON FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE AND PLEASANT EXPERIENCE - Sharp teeth prevents pulling hairs and the rounded ends help make it safer on sensitive skin.
- CLEAR ALL DIFFERENT MATS AND TANGLES - With the double sided comb that has a different number of teeth on each side. Lower density side for stubborn mats and tangles, and a higher density side for faster results or thinning and deshedding.
- COMFORTABLE FOR YOU AS WELL - With our non-slip silicone gel filled handle that conforms to your hand no matter how you decide to hold it.
- BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE - Our Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee - ABSOLUTELY NO RISK TO YOU! We offer a REPLACEMENT TOOL or REFUND if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase! GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY when you buy with GoPets we donate a portion of all our profits to animal charities, no-kill shelters, and animal rescues so you can give back to your furry friends and their communities.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
GoPets - YOUR GO TO SOURCE FOR PET PRODUCTS
Your Search For The Perfect Pet Dematting Tool Is Finally Over!
Excessive hair and fur can be a challenge for dog and cat owners. With the GoPets dematting comb you can now clear all sorts of matts and tangles. The dematting brush is also great for deshedding and detangling your dogs or cats.
The GoPets Dematting Brush Easily Removes Your Pet's Mats And Tangles
The GoPets Dematting Comb makes brushing out mats and combing out tangles simple. Designed to work with pets of all sizes from small, medium, to large with single or double coats and long or medium hair. Our professional grooming tools are great for all breeds.
Our Products Are Thoroughly Tested For Quality
We believe in our products and use them with our own pets. We are founded by a group of pet owners and have committed ourselves to bring you best products. The reviews speak for themselves with thousands of happy customers.
Benefits of pet grooming go beyond just looking great. It improves your pet’s mental state and behavior. It's also important for their health!
FAST DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT IN MINUTES
Comfortably and Quickly Get A Professionally Groomed Silky Smooth Coat in Minutes!
- Stop hurting your furry friends - Sharp stainless steel blades cut through mats and tangles instead of pulling the hair out
- Plus all of the teeth have dull rounded ends so it will not scratch and irritate your pet's skin
- For pets that have trouble grooming themselves this is the perfect cat brush or dog brush for dematting, detangling, or to even get a handle on their shedding
DOUBLE SIDED HEAD FOR MULTIPLE USES
Quickly And Easily Dematt and Detangle Your Dogs or Cats
- Get rid of all kinds of mats and tangles - Double sided comb has a 12 tooth side for tough mats and tangles and a 23 tooth side for faster results even with large animals and helps with thinning and deshedding
- The comb is 2.25 inches across making it a great dog comb or cat comb for large medium or small breed animals with long or medium length coats
- Each tooth is sharpened to help cut tangles and reduce pulling and tugging on the hair, with tough tangles hold the hair at it’s base and comb using short strokes working from the tip of the hair towards the base
BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE AND GIVE BACK!
One Grooming Tool To Rule Them All
Gel Handle Contours To Your Hand
Give Back To The Animal Community
We donate a portion of all our profits to animal charities, no-kill shelters, and animal rescues so that you too can give back to your furry friends and their communities when you buy with GoPets.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item GoPets Dematting Comb with 2 Sided Professional Grooming Rake for Cats & Dogs
Pet Grooming Tool - 2 Sided Undercoat Rake for Cats & Dogs - Safe Dematting Comb for Easy Mats & Tangles Removing - No More Nasty Shedding and Flying Hair
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GoPets||Pat your Pet||Sarah's Summer||Rosmax||MIU COLOR Shop||Deliver & Delight|
|Color||Orange and Grey||Black and Blue||Yellow||Regular 23+12 Teeth - Black Yellow||Blue||Maple|
Top customer reviews
My cat has long fur and has been pretty lazy about grooming since getting hit by a car about five years ago, so her fur clumps really badly. What is upsetting is that I brush her all the time. I have one of those cat brushes you buy at the local bog box store. It had a bunch of V shaped wire tines and is about 2 inches by three inches across.
I decided to buy this expensive brush and I am in the computer room now posting a review. ALL the clumps I had an issue with are gone. I have only had this item for thirty minutes and problem solved. There were a few bad clumps that made her wince, but even with them being very bad, it went very smoothly and now she is happy and purring. Thank you for this brush. I love my cat and I want her to have quality of life.
Thanks for your time. I will post a picture of my first de-clumping and a picture of the old brush.
I will keep this to the point - These comb has blades that are designed to cut out matted fur. These blades are rounded at the end so you will have no fear of cutting your dog while removing the chunks of fur. You can knock out matted fur that is right up next to their skin with relative ease. The only thing my pup doesn't like about this thing is the sound it makes when it cuts the fur - it makes a bit of a "shing" sound. Otherwise, he is totally cool with this tool. On a random positive note, grip is nice and squishy, too. This comes in handy because if you have not dematted your dog recently (or ever) it can take a while to get them all knocked out.
The only negative thing (the reason for the 4 stars instead of a review of 5 stars) I have to say about this comb is that I wish the blades had a sharper edge to them. Unfortunately, the dullness can cause to painful pulling of fur or get this comb stuck in some cases.
I'm not sure if this truly is the "best" comb ever, but with a lifetime warranty on all of their grooming products, I am certainly sold on on GoPets product line so far and will highly recommend them to any of my "dog friends" that we meet at the dog park.
"Whisper" came to us as a five-week-old kitten abandoned by her mother. We found her under a bush on our property where she was trying to eat its thinnest twigs. She arrived at a bad time. I had four elderly cats in their final months, all requiring regular IVs to keep their kidneys functioning. We couldn't find a home for her. She had no mother; the only regular care she got was from another relative newcomer to the house -- a very-smart young cat who knew her distress and tried to nurture her, while I took care of the older cats. She grew from the tiniest kitten I'd ever seen to a very big and overweight adult who hadn't been handled enough by humans to know not to lash out with her claws at us when our attempts to groom her hurt her. I bought so many different types of cat brushes and combs for her, always hoping I'd find one that truly performed as its manufacturers claimed, but each purchase was soon set aside. Whisper would invariably draw blood from us each time we tried to make her more comfortable by trying to remove the mats from the parts of her body where her size prevented her from doing self-grooming. (Whether her size is from metabolic causes our vet couldn't find a source for or whether it's a condition that resulted from losing those final weeks of her mother's care -- or from the time we were unable to give her the attention she needed ... those are things we'll never know. Whisper remains a mystery, though still a very affectionate cat.)
When this GoPets comb arrived, I wanted to try it at once. I found Whisper stretched out on our sofa, sleeping soundly. I woke her up and began stroking her hair with the comb's widest teeth, and she immediately began to purr. Instead of jumping up and running away or enduring it for a minute or two until swatting me with opened claws, Whisper actually righted her body, stood up, and stayed in place. Her back arched in delight with its stroke of the comb through her extra-thick hair. Rather than trying to evade the comb by positioning parts of her body away from me, she remained calm and kept presenting each uncombed part of her body to me for further combing. I was stunned; this had never happened before!
I was able to change to the comb's side with the closer teeth and begin the allover-body grooming process again, removing the last traces of her matted hair. She purred the entire time and looked so content.
I am delighted to have finally found a solution to end the physical discomfort Whisper has endured all these years. I work hard now to try to give her the extra love and attention I wish I could have given her when she found herself alone in the world at such an early age. Trying to make her more comfortable with other combs and brushes when she'd jump into my chair for warmth and care had always ended on a sad note when she'd suddenly lash out at me in pain and then dash suddenly out of my reach. My feelings of guilt at having turned what should have been a loving moment into a physically painful one for her were hard to handle. Those times have now changed from unhappy times to ones in which she allows me to groom her from head to tail, while continually purring, until the job is done and she lays down by the side of my legs and falls asleep. She looks better, and her irritabilty when even touched, much less groomed, is finally a thing of the past. This is the dematter I looked for for years! I highly recommend it to all cat-owners.
***UPDATE: Whisper's personality has totally changed as a result of being groomed by this dematting comb! Until this past week, when she'd jump onto my recliner for some personal attention, she'd keep most of her body on the leg rest and fabric that connected it to the seat of my chair, with only her head and front paws on the seat -- definitely a sign that she wanted to be sure she could get away from me quickly once I began grooming her. This past week has been a remarkable breakthrough week! Now she comes to me twice daily and climbs up onto the broad arm of my recliner; she's never before come so close to me. She's here for the grooming! And, if I don't get the comb which I keep on the table next to me and begin stroking her with it, she'll soon leave! Since I don't want her to leave (I've waited a long time for this type of closeness with her), I always give her what she wants -- which is more combing! She continues to present different parts of her body to me; she purrs the entire time; and she is so incredibly soft now! Her hair has a new clean and well-kept feel to it. Her dander is also gone. I never expected this new receptiveness to grooming from her, nor the dramatic change in her appearance, but, more than anything else, I never would have believed that she'd change from a needy but wary cat into one who is as trusting as she is today. She'll now stay perched next to me on the arm of my chair after she's been combed. This is more than just a dematting comb; it also results in positive behavioral change!