- Save an additional 10% on your order NOW! When you purchase any 2 or more items from GoPets. Enter code 2GET10OF at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 20% on GoPets Large Nail Clippers when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code BX2MLCO6. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on GoPets Small Nail Clippers when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code L7IUCR52. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on GoPets Cat Scratcher when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code AM6DH9NR. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on GoPets Pin/Bristle Brush when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code MX6HXEUL. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on GoPets Slicker Brush when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Dematting Comb offered by GoPets. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 6WK3OXLK. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more GoPets Large Nail Clippers offered by GoPets. Enter code QV85HZPV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save an additional 20% on your order NOW! When you purchase any 4 or more items from GoPets. Enter code 4GET20OF at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save an additional 15% on your order NOW! When you purchase any 3 or more items from GoPets. Enter code 3GET15OF at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
GoPets Dematting Comb with 2 Sided Professional Grooming Rake for Cats & Dogs
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
7% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- SPECIAL OFFER TODAY ONLY ON THE BEST PET COMB ON AMAZON – Over 4000 Positive Customer Reviews 4.5 Stars – Over 4000 customers can’t be wrong! The original professional quality dematting tool on the market. Don’t be fooled by a knock off or copy cat combs.
- CLEAR ALL DIFFERENT MATS AND TANGLES - Our double sided pet comb has a different number of teeth on each side. Use the lower density side as a dematting rake for stubborn matts and tangles. Then the higher density side as a detangler, deshedding tool, or undercoat rake for faster results thinning and to control shedding.
- MULTIPLE USES WITH JUST ONE COMB – Our pet grooming tool not only works great as a dematting brush or detangling comb, you can also use it as an undercoat comb or deshedding rake. This cat and dog comb can cut a matt or tangle then be used as a deshedding brush or deshedding comb. It’s the ideal gift for a furry friend or a great addition to any pet grooming kit.
- A MORE COMFORTABLE AND PLEASANT EXPERIENCE – Our cat and dog brush has sharp teeth to prevent pulling hairs and the rounded ends help make it safer on sensitive skin as an undercoat brush. Our non-slip silicone gel filled handle that conforms to your hand no matter how you hold it makes it a unique dog and cat brush.
- BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE - Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee - ABSOLUTELY NO RISK TO YOU! We offer a REPLACEMENT PET BRUSH or REFUND if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase! GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY when you buy with GoPets we donate a portion of all our profits to animal charities, no-kill shelters, and animal rescues so you can give back to your furry friends and their communities.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your Search For The Purrfect Dematting Rake Is Finally Over!
GoPets - YOUR GO TO SOURCE FOR PET PRODUCTS
Your Search For The Perfect Pet Dematting Tool Is Finally Over!
Excessive hair and fur can be a challenge for dog and cat owners. With the GoPets dematting comb you can now clear all sorts of matts and tangles. The dematting brush is also great for deshedding and detangling your dogs or cats
Benefits of pet grooming go beyond just looking great. It improves your pet’s mental state and behavior. It's also important for their health!
Dematting Brush Removes Your Pet's Mats & Tangles
The GoPets Dematting Comb makes brushing out mats and combing out tangles simple. Designed to work with pets of all sizes from small, medium, to large with single or double coats and long or medium hair. Our professional grooming tools are great for all breeds.
Professional Groomed Silky Smooth Coat in Minutes!
Stop hurting your furry friends - Sharp stainless steel blades with rounded ends on the teeth cut through mats and tangles instead of pulling the hair out and will not scratch and irritate your pet's skin.
For pets that have trouble grooming themselves this is the perfect cat or dog brush
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE AND GIVE BACK!
Two Sided Grooming Tool
Grooming Tool for dematting, detangling, or shedding.
Deshed with the 23 tooth side of the comb and dematt with the 12 tooth side.
One Brush To Rule Them All
- Not just for dematting and detangling, great to get shedding under control as well.
- Capture the loose undercoat while leaving a healthy shiny topcoat.
Gel Handle Contours To Hand
- Comfortable to hold with a non toxic silicone gel handle and an easy to reach self cleaning button
- Save money & groom your pet at home in just minutes
Give To The Animal Community
We donate a portion of our profits to animal charities so that you too give back to your furry friends and their communities when you buy with GoPets.
Quickly And Easily Dematt and Detangle Your Pets
- Get rid of all kinds of mats and tangles - Double sided comb for tough mats and tangles and fast results even with large animals to help with thinning and deshedding
- The 2.25 inch wide comb makes it a perfect size dog or cat comb great for large or small breed animals with long or medium length coats
Our Products Are Thoroughly Tested For Quality
We believe in our products and use them with our own pets. We are founded by a group of pet owners and have committed ourselves to bring you best products. The reviews speak for themselves with thousands of happy customers.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Professional Grooming Rake for Cats & Dogs
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"Whisper" came to us as a five-week-old kitten abandoned by her mother. We found her under a bush on our property where she was trying to eat its thinnest twigs. She arrived at a bad time. I had four elderly cats in their final months, all requiring regular IVs to keep their kidneys functioning. We couldn't find a home for her. She had no mother; the only regular care she got was from another relative newcomer to the house -- a very-smart young cat who knew her distress and tried to nurture her, while I took care of the older cats. She grew from the tiniest kitten I'd ever seen to a very big and overweight adult who hadn't been handled enough by humans to know not to lash out with her claws at us when our attempts to groom her hurt her. I bought so many different types of cat brushes and combs for her, always hoping I'd find one that truly performed as its manufacturers claimed, but each purchase was soon set aside. Whisper would invariably draw blood from us each time we tried to make her more comfortable by trying to remove the mats from the parts of her body where her size prevented her from doing self-grooming. (Whether her size is from metabolic causes our vet couldn't find a source for or whether it's a condition that resulted from losing those final weeks of her mother's care -- or from the time we were unable to give her the attention she needed ... those are things we'll never know. Whisper remains a mystery, though still a very affectionate cat.)
When this GoPets comb arrived, I wanted to try it at once. I found Whisper stretched out on our sofa, sleeping soundly. I woke her up and began stroking her hair with the comb's widest teeth, and she immediately began to purr. Instead of jumping up and running away or enduring it for a minute or two until swatting me with opened claws, Whisper actually righted her body, stood up, and stayed in place. Her back arched in delight with its stroke of the comb through her extra-thick hair. Rather than trying to evade the comb by positioning parts of her body away from me, she remained calm and kept presenting each uncombed part of her body to me for further combing. I was stunned; this had never happened before!
I was able to change to the comb's side with the closer teeth and begin the allover-body grooming process again, removing the last traces of her matted hair. She purred the entire time and looked so content.
I am delighted to have finally found a solution to end the physical discomfort Whisper has endured all these years. I work hard now to try to give her the extra love and attention I wish I could have given her when she found herself alone in the world at such an early age. Trying to make her more comfortable with other combs and brushes when she'd jump into my chair for warmth and care had always ended on a sad note when she'd suddenly lash out at me in pain and then dash suddenly out of my reach. My feelings of guilt at having turned what should have been a loving moment into a physically painful one for her were hard to handle. Those times have now changed from unhappy times to ones in which she allows me to groom her from head to tail, while continually purring, until the job is done and she lays down by the side of my legs and falls asleep. She looks better, and her irritabilty when even touched, much less groomed, is finally a thing of the past. This is the dematter I looked for for years! I highly recommend it to all cat owners!
My cat has long fur and has been pretty lazy about grooming since getting hit by a car about five years ago, so her fur clumps really badly. What is upsetting is that I brush her all the time. I have one of those cat brushes you buy at the local bog box store. It had a bunch of V shaped wire tines and is about 2 inches by three inches across.
I decided to buy this expensive brush and I am in the computer room now posting a review. ALL the clumps I had an issue with are gone. I have only had this item for thirty minutes and problem solved. There were a few bad clumps that made her wince, but even with them being very bad, it went very smoothly and now she is happy and purring. Thank you for this brush. I love my cat and I want her to have quality of life.
Thanks for your time. I will post a picture of my first de-clumping and a picture of the old brush.
I will keep this to the point - These comb has blades that are designed to cut out matted fur. These blades are rounded at the end so you will have no fear of cutting your dog while removing the chunks of fur. You can knock out matted fur that is right up next to their skin with relative ease. The only thing my pup doesn't like about this thing is the sound it makes when it cuts the fur - it makes a bit of a "shing" sound. Otherwise, he is totally cool with this tool. On a random positive note, grip is nice and squishy, too. This comes in handy because if you have not dematted your dog recently (or ever) it can take a while to get them all knocked out.
The only negative thing (the reason for the 4 stars instead of a review of 5 stars) I have to say about this comb is that I wish the blades had a sharper edge to them. Unfortunately, the dullness can cause to painful pulling of fur or get this comb stuck in some cases.
I'm not sure if this truly is the "best" comb ever, but with a lifetime warranty on all of their grooming products, I am certainly sold on on GoPets product line so far and will highly recommend them to any of my "dog friends" that we meet at the dog park.
Top international reviews
Well it's been nearly a year since purchase.
Overall they are better than the average cat brush, but at some point i got a tiny hole in the handle, and now most of the gel had come out.
They can't ready get rid of huge clumps of fur. I still need to use scissors.
I works say that they are possibly a little over priced.
Recommended by our groomer & option of two different sides of comb useful too.
Sadly wasted money