Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GoPong PRO 8 Foot Premium Beer Pong Table - Heavy Duty (Black, 36-Inch Tall)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UPGRADE YOUR PARTY: Portable 8-foot PRO beer pong table made of high-strength yet lightweight aluminum, 6 pong balls included
- PRO DESIGN: All black powder coated aluminum frame with unique 36" table height for more comfortable play
- EVENT DAY FAVORITE: The center of attention at house parties, BBQs, tailgates, campsites, holiday weekends and more!
- BEER SPILLS: Playing surface made of reinforced waterproof MDF to withstand the rowdiest parties
- COMPACT FOLD-UP DESIGN: Table folds down to conveniently store when not in use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
You asked for a taller, sturdier beer pong table that wouldn't break the bank and we listened. The GoPong PRO table elevates the playing surface from the traditional table height of 27.5'' (mid thigh height) to a more natural height of 36'' (waist height). The GoPong PRO tables also incorporate a thicker aluminum frame with center scissor legs, making them the most stable and durable tables available. Even with the bulked up features, we still designed the PRO tables to fold up for compact storage. If you are looking for a premium beer pong table at a reasonable price, the GoPong PRO is for you.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Poor quality table. Went to close it after test opening table, and the hinges are made from plastic. One bent in and is warped already and small pieces snapped off, all in the first 10 min of owning. I handled with care and am not an idiot. Table top is thin, feel like I can rip through it. In addition, the plastic like top has next to no bounce for ping pong balls. Center legs do not hit ground evenly and there is a sight bend up in the middle of the table, causing a surface shaped like this symbol ^ (not flat). Overall if I knew the quality before hand, wouldn't have bought. Better off going to Home Depot and spending $10 on a piece of flat wood to prop up and play on, can custom paint and be able to bounce balls on that. This thing is crap. I feel like hinges are going to break in the next use, most likely end up returning it.