GoPro 3-Way Grip, Arm, Tripod (GoPro Official Mount)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 in one design: Can be used as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod for ultra versatility and a variety of shots
- Handle doubles as a grip: The handle can be detached from the arm and used as a lightweight camera grip
- Tripod stored inside handle: Inside the handle is a small tripod that can be removed and used on its own or combined with the handle
- Waterproof: Designed for use in and out of water; Measures 20 inches when fully extended, collapses to 7.5 inches
- What's included: Extension arm, grip, tripod, thumb screw; Recommend screws to be pressed down hard enough on the hinge screws for the threads to engage
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Video (Up To)||4K30||2.7K30||1440p30|
|Photo/Burst (Up To)||12MP/30fps||12MP/30fps||8MP/10fps|
|Waterproof||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 33' (10m)|
|Auto Low Light||✓||✓||✓|
|WiFi + Bluetooth||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-In Touch Display||✓|
|Protune (Photo + Video)||✓||✓||Video Only|
Compare with similar items
GoPro Camera The Handler Floating Hand Grip (All GoPro Cameras) - Official GoPro Mount
Smatree Aluminum Tripod Mount Adapter Compatible for Gopro Hero 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3+, 3, 2, 1 HD, GOPRO Hero 2018, DJI OSMO Action Camera
AmazonBasics Head Strap Camera Mount for GoPro
GoPro Fusion Grip (Fusion) - Official GoPro Mount
GoPro El Grande 38in Extension Pole (All GoPro Cameras) - Official GoPro Mount
|Sold By||Amazing Deals Online||Amazon.com||Kumu World||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
This ultra VERSATILE mount can be used three main ways: as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod. The folding arm makes it easy to capture selfies without the mount appearing in the shot. The handle doubles as a camera grip and stores a lightweight Mini tripod that can be used on its own or combined with the handle.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Furthermore, the tripod is only usefull in enviroments with no wind or in the shortest setting.
Buy this instead, https://www.amazon.com/Smatree-Aluminium-Foldable-Multi-functional-Ajustable/dp/B00SXOLT3C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1539097357&sr=8-2&keywords=smatree+smapole+x1. It's full aluminum, it won't rust, and it won't brake in pieces. It's less than half the cost of the gopro and it works as a tripod too.
If you like adventures and put your gear to the test, stay away from the gopro stick and buy something more durable.
This is definitely a bit too expensive for what it is however that's the case with all official GoPro accessories.
I like GoPro, I don't have a problem with their other products or accessories. I really liked the idea behind this product, a 3-way versatile tool. The convenience of having to carry 1 product and not 3 is a great idea. However, by trying to take on all of these tasks, they fell short on most (the grip was the only one I thought worked well). Great idea, but needs improvement. For the money you are paying, it might be a better idea to look into buying separately the different items that are great in the different categories, especially if you don't mind carrying the extra gear.
I have a Steadicam Curve which I use for my GoPro Hero 3+ (which I like but think could also be improved), and I just purchased a GoPro Pole/Selfie Stick from Thrillpro/The Alaska Life (which I haven't received yet but I am hopeful for, they have a great warranty). I am not writing this review in exchange for anything, just hoping that it is helpful to someone that might be considering this product.
Before I addressed the screw issue, one of the arms broke during light use. The plastic cracked around one of the metal screw nuts and now it's useless. This device is way too expensive for a plastic device that cracks so easily. If it was aluminum, I suspect it'd be perfect. The design for this selfie stick is awesome.
They DID replace the arm that cracked, though. So that's a good sign for customer service. They were friendly and helpful. A nice surprise considering how well-known their customer support issues are. (Check BBB rating and their message boards.) Maybe the company is improving!
Previously I had the 3way stick with my first GoPro and it was awesome because the design is very versatile and the aluminium arms could withstand abuse.
Later I sold my old GoPro to a friend and I gave him the stick as a plus thinking that I could always buy a new one. BIG MISTAKE.
I was so excited when I was opening the box just to find out that it was made of plastic.
Seriously this was going tood far. Sincerely don't spend 70 bucks on something like this. Better buy an aftermarket 3 way stick, because with this one you're only paying for the brand name.
Top reviews from other countries
The cheaper alternative sold here was about £13 & not the £48 for the original. Save yourself a few ££ss and buy the cheaper version.
It’s not all that heavy iether so doesn’t become a hassle carrying it around when on holiday.
I love the little feature of having a mini tripod unscrew from the base. All in all brilliant, and I’d recommend this to anyone thinking of a selfie stick for their go pro.
1. If you need a tripod, do NOT get this. It's got 3 little folding legs that are so weak and unstable, you will need a flat/hard surface to stand it on. It's very unreliable and unstable on grass especially if there's a little breeze. It's so unreliable and can easily fall and break your expensive camera!!!!
2. Once you managed to find the right position for all 3 little legs, it takes ages to set up the right angle with many folded parts and screws. But because the standing legs are so weak, the moment you start to fold/unfold the moving parts, it loses stability again and you lose the angle again. It's a nightmare to set it all up.
3. If you are looking for a selfie stick, do NOT get this either, there are loads of options waaay cheaper, better, smaller and easier to use than this expensive, (almost useless product).
3. The quality is also sooooo bad and cheap!!! It's not worth it.
So, overall, the value for money I'm giving to this product is 2 out of 10. You are paying brand and not quality. I suspect they did it so badly so that you break your camera (by accident) and you have to buy a new one.
IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS.
Attaching your GoPro is the same as attaching it to anything else (i.e. just screwing it on with the hand screw). Extending the mount is just a matter or unscrewing/screwing two joint screw (which is very easy to do). Attaching the tripod just needs you to unscrew the plug at the bottom of the grip, pulling out the tripod, turning it around and screwing it back it.
Well thought out and very well made.