Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

I recently purchased a 3rd GoPro Hero3+ and needed to get a tripod mount for it. Previously I had purchased the GoPro Tripod Mount GoPro Tripod Mount but for only a buck or two more, you can get this kit which includes the Tripod mount plus a quick-release tripod mount. Wow! That's a great deal.

Just the tripod mount alone is worth the money in my opinion because it means I no longer have to remove the mount that I may already have on my GoPro from the housing. Now I can just snap the quick-release right into this quick-release tripod mount and put it on my tripod. Saves me time and is way more efficient.

This is a good value... for under $10 you get basically 2 tripod mounts, one regular and one quick-release. Awesome.
11 comment| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 26, 2014
This is a 2 mount package for attaching a GoPro camera to a tripod. One part attaches directly to the camera and screws onto the tripod. The other part is a GoPro female quick connect tripod mount which screws onto a tripod and will accept the mating male quick connect device (not included) which attaches to the GoPro. Like all GP mounting stuff, nicely executed but quite expensive for what you get. If you don't want the quick disconnect piece you can find the tripod to camera mount on Amazon for around $3US. The quick disconnect devices are nice if you are going to be moving you GP camera often between mounting devices. My experience with the quick connect system is that it allows for some camera movement since the fit between the male/female parts has to have a small degree of clearance to allow the plastic parts to engage. This mounting package gets 5 stars on pure functionality and 3 stars for value averaging out to my 4 star overall rating.
on June 14, 2016
This nifty device has brought my old vehicles into the 21st-century. I don't have a fancy car, one even has a tape player in it. However, this great little device broadcasts a radio signal to the channel of my choice. When connecting my phone to the device via Bluetooth I've got my own radio station (works great with Pandora!).

The swivel head rotates nicely and the usb charger is a nice bonus feature to keep your phone charges and playing for hours.

The one trick is balancing all of the volume controls. You will have three to adjust. Your phone, the car stereo, and the device volume itself. Just play around with it a bit to get the best volume and audio.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
If your a filmmaker and have a camera besides the Go Pro, these 2 pieces are extremely essential in being able to use all your other film equipment you've invested in with your Go Pro. The quick release plate is secure, my camera's not going anywhere. I wish it came with the actual quick release mount that attaches to the Go Pro, but luckily I got one with a different kit I purchased. I use these with my tripod, monopod, slider, skate dolly, even my steadicam. Well worth the money. Recommended!
on February 25, 2016
I use these tripod mounts with my DIY underwater photography rig. They work great and keep the camera nice and snug. The plastic is high quality and keep the camera in place despite my seemingly best efforts to break the camera off while colliding with objects underwater. I highly recommend these mounts as they really seem to do well keeping the camera in place.
on September 18, 2015
Ordered it specifically for use with a GoPro Hero4. The original cable was very flaky. When mentioning this to the manufacturer (per their included instructions) they were extremely helpful and send out a replacement right away. The new replacement is definitely much much better however the camera still will eventually lock up after a while. Since the two cables are behaving completely differently I tend to point my finger at the cable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I love these mounts as they allow my GoPro to become compatible with other standard 1/4"/20 photography gear. The construction is decent, the price is reasonable, and they just work.

Ways I have used these:
To connect to another brand roll bar mount
With monopod/tripod
On a camolapse (glorified egg timer) for panning motion for time lapse
On a handheld stabilizer
With a Gorillapod
With a Manfrotto Magic Arm/Clamp
on September 22, 2014
If you want to mount your GoPro to any sort of tripod mount these are the ones to get. I bought some cheaper generic ones earlier and they all failed. These are a bit more money but also is a case of you get what you pay for. I didn't really mount these to a tripod, seems kind of silly for that, but I did use it with some homemade mounts I created with 1/4-20 bolts. Not hard to make your own mounts if you love hanging around the hardware store with a creative mind.
on January 21, 2015
I have only use them if you times but so far I see no issues. Not much to say here very simple device works as you would expect. I don't think you'll go wrong purchasing these if you're looking to put your go Pro on a tripod. Comes with two tripod mount a quick connect and a more classic smaller round one that screws right to the go Pro case like other amounts.

Use like every other go pro mount when in doubt, use a tether
on December 16, 2014
I have several GoPro cameras. I needed a way to attach them to some of the equipment I use with my DSLRs. There are other, similar, pieces from third parties but for the few pennys extra I went with genuine GoPro products.Of course the quality of the materials and workmanship is first class with the OEM products, as expected.

I'd like to try some of the third party products but when the price difference is so small why risk it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.