Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 13, 2014
I have a 8 year old black lab named Brudis. At first I thought this was going to be a nightmare to put on, but I was able to do it in under 2 minutes the very first time. Brudis loves to wear this. I think it makes him feel like he has a job. The quality over all is pretty good. It stays straight for the most part, but with all the running, hitting trees, and running into misc. things, you will have to make adjustments or straiten it back out. As for the footage, the top mount is way better than the bottom mount. The bottom footage is really shaky, clunky from the dogs legs or what not. The top mount gives a good POV of the dogs head and what they're getting into. I would recommend using superview 1080p by 60fps, just because dogs run fast! I've tested in the water and it seems to dry within 5 hours or so. It's also a real head turner. Having your dog go up to strangers and get petted, just seeing their reaction is priceless. I give it a 4 out of 5 bc I do have to adjust it every so often, a hard thing to get around. I would only recommend this for medium to large dogs. This will not work on the taco bell dog.
204 helpful votes
205 helpful votes
1515 comments|Report abuse
on November 10, 2013
I am split 50/50 on this product. I used it on my GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition and on some days it worked perfectly and on other days it did not work. Looked on Google and Youtube for help when inserting the fog inserts therefore I am sure that I put them in the best locations. On one snorkling trip no fog which was great but on a walking trip to the beach and then some swimming caused it to fog. Therefore it worked half the time even though new fog inserts were used.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on November 17, 2014
I was in the market looking for the hand grip for my GoPro 3+ black when I got an email saying GoPro came out with the handler. For the price point I say it's pretty spot on knowing other company are around the same price which is fine. Now for the product, this Handler is great! very comfortable in the hand. It has this grip that you can tell will last and it will no slip when wet. I will not be using it for its floating feature but i will be taking it to the mountain this season for snow boarding. With this handler coming with the adjustable wrist strap you are safe from losing your gopro. You can also take the strap off if needed. Comes with a gopro thumb screw which was a cool extra can't complain.

Cons: just wish the mount at the top was metal instead of plastic. Im sure there will be no issue due to not taking impact.

Overall great product!
17 helpful votes
18 helpful votes
on November 19, 2015
Great way for your four legged friend to capture some great shots. I have 5 dogs in my family and this last summer I though it would be fun to get some gopro footage from their perspective. This was the only one on the market at the time (not anymore) so with no other options I threw down the 50 bucks this thing costs (pretty expensive IMO). First tried this on the largest dog I have and took her to the dog park, which got a lot of weird looks and good laughs. Using my hero 3 I was able to use my phone to frame up a nice POV, and we captured a lot of good footage, although I did have to make a few adjustments as big dogs do play rough and she knocked the camera a few times while rolling around and playing. This is got me stoked and gave me many ideas for other shots so the next day I went and put it on my border collie but unfortunately the results were much different. Because she has a very long coat of hair the harness was not able to stay in one place instead it ended up sliding all over the place while she was running around and we could not get a good shot. Then tried it on a few of the smaller 10 to 20 pound dogs but unfortunately even on the smallest settings this harness is just too large for them in the way of the goPro really affects their balance ha ha. The chest mount for the bigger dogs is a nice feature but be warned that the camera is very vulnerable to impact but hey that's what go for resume for just don't be surprised if you're gopro and scuffed up because it is so low to the ground.

In summary if you have a medium to large dog with a short coat this harness should what work well. But honestly save your money and just go for one of the cheaper options it's basically the same thing just without the gopro branding.
0Comment|Report abuse
These insert really work! These small anti-fog inserts fit perfectly inside of my GoPro camera case and absorb any moisture that may buildup due to the small amount of heat from the camera. I usually use 2 inserts when I'm in hot environments that are also near water, such as the beach or river Kayaking! When they have made their maximum absorption, you can just dry them out in the oven for 5 minutes to reset them. This is an essential item for GoPro cameras as it takes the moisture and fog away from the lens allowing for a crystal clear picture every time. Both of my GoPro cases have several sets of these Anit-Fog inserts stashed in them. I never leave the house wtihout them. 10/10 must have
3 helpful votes
on April 20, 2016
Not what I expected from a GoPro product. I went out of my way to buy a genuine GoPro mount for a knock-off action cam, and the mounting buckles or whatever they're called (first one, and then 30 minutes later another) broke off on the first day of use. One when mounting before a ride, and then when dismounting as I got home.

It still is fairly secure to the helmet but these failsafe ear pins on the base for ensuring a proper mount aren't really doing too good of a job being broken off instantly. First use. Gentle as can be with them, too.

Also, After hand-tightening them as hard as I could and having them still move on me, I used a large screwdriver to tighten the adjustments even further and still they can be readjusted with relative ease, although they aren't yet moving freely when I need them to be secure, and everything stayed attached and in place even after being broken while doing 90MPH so I give it a 3 star rating for working even when it doesn't.
on January 24, 2017
I thought this remote would be a great deal and make using multiple cameras easier... and it does make it slightly easier, but with the cell phone app I think the remote's usefulness isn't really all there. In some situations it would be impractical to use a phone to control them- and then this remote rocks. Turns out that that my situation using two cameras on my race car- it's just easier to use the phone to start and stop them right before and after I enter the track.
The battery life is really low. My remote didn't last one day at the track and I didn't even really use it that much. Everything gopro makes seems to have truly lousy battery life, so now I'm hardwiring them in the car. The remote still won't last, so it'll probably sit in my desk drawer until I forget I have it.
It does work, and for some people it's probably a perfect solution- but for me... it's ok at best. It functions, but I think I'll just use the phone app instead.
on February 17, 2014
this comes with so many attachments and different ways to mount the camera. i love the build quality and not araid of the camera coming off.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on July 22, 2013
I purchased this product because I am on vacation in Hawaii, and unfortunately I had to purchase it from a camera store instead of Amazon. With that said I still would like to share my opinions on the product to help anyone who is unsure if this is a good product for them.

Why would you need this product? If you have ever owned a underwater camera which gets foggy (this is what happened to me) then it will work great for you. Basically, what happens: Your Go Pro can get hot while the weather outside is still cold. This creates a little fog on the lens causing fog or condensation which can ruin your video and photos.

I had my camera sitting in the Hawaiian sun for hours then jumped in to a 65 degree cold fresh water spring. Typically this would cause fog on the inside of the case, but luckily the inserts were inside and prevented this from happening.

All in all for the price you are better safe than sorry by using this product with your Go Pro!

As a side note: I use this in both my Hero 3 and Hero 1 cases and it works. Just because it is a hero 3 insert doesn't mean you only have to use it for that camera.

Also, an important note. You can use these multiple times you just put them in the oven for 5 minutes at 300 degrees to dry them out. So dont think you can only use them once! Make sure to get your moneys worth!!!

All in all, I recommend this product and would definitely purchase it again.
73 helpful votes
74 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on June 24, 2017
Great Mount. I have an Akaso Ek7000 Action cam, which is a go pro replica, and the camera mounts up great. The quality feels outstanding, the suction cup (if applied correctly to an appropriate surface) is solid. Almost unmountable once suctioned, even if you are trying to unmount it. I bought this mount in anticipation of using it as an external car mount, and I am confident that I would not lose my camera, even during track conditions. The mount came with a handy little carrying bag, and a few adapters and other accessories, which was nice to receive.

pros/cons:
+ Quality
+ Versatility. works with any go-pro mount compatible camera, and probably even more with specific adapters
+ Cool little "gift bag" of accessories