BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

GoPro Rechargable Battery
Size: One Size|Change

on January 18, 2015
Easy enough for me to go out with my gopro now without having to worry about missing stuff because my battery wasn't charged.
on May 3, 2014
Battery life has been the hardest thing for GoPro to improve, so until they do, a second battery is a necessity for almost everyone. Works great!
on October 6, 2013
Exactly the same thing that comes with the original GoPro Camera. Don't expect additional battery life than your original one. Good to have one additional battery, so i can extend the recording time of my go pro.
on August 22, 2017
thanks
on October 20, 2017
Very disappointed in product. Battery does not hold a charge. It may have been a used battery.
on June 18, 2013
I prefer to take multiple batteries like this one as apposed to the "backpack" battery. I have found that in scuba diving I like to see what I'm shooting. So I use the LCD backpack and take multiple backup batteries with me.
on April 1, 2014
If you plan on using your camera for several hours a day, then this is a must. I find the Hero3+ Silver can have a shorter battery life, since it now includes WiFi, and all the options that you can use. I always carry an extra battery, never know when your adventure will last longer than planned, and you will want to capture something.
on January 9, 2013
It's a decent battery. It works and works well. Not sure what else to add aside from this is not going to fit in the GoPro Hero2 cameras.
on April 25, 2017
came on time of posted delivery date. both batteries work great thank you
on March 31, 2014
GoPro is a great product overall, however, the batteries do not hold a charge more than a few days when not in use. I use my GoPro in Search and Rescue and I have to recharge my batteries before leaving home and hope that they work as needed.