GoPro Helmet Front Mount
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- It also extends out in front of the helmet so you can turn the camera back on yourself for self portrait videos and photos
- Camera and helmet are NOT included
- This mount is very popular with skiers and snowboarders
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Video (Up To)||4K30||2.7K30||1440p30|
|Photo/Burst (Up To)||12MP/30fps||12MP/30fps||8MP/10fps|
|Waterproof||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 33' (10m)|
|Auto Low Light||✓||✓||✓|
|WiFi + Bluetooth||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-In Touch Display||✓|
|Protune (Photo + Video)||✓||✓||Video Only|
Compare with similar items
Mount your GoPro to the front of your helmet in a headlamp-like position. Capture forward-facing footage, or adjust the extendable arm so the camera is facing back at you for self-portrait videos and photos. The mount can be removed by heating the adhesive bond with a hair dryer then peeling off mount.
• Curved Adhesive Mount • Vertical Quick Release Buckle • 2 Extension Arms • Thumb Screws