Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GoPro NVG Mount
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Color: Black|Size: One Size|Change

on February 26, 2013
I am in Afghanistan right now and it fit my NODS mount just fine after I shaved a tiny bit off with a knife. It has stayed secure so far through 14 missions. I would reccomend this item to any soldier.
on December 23, 2013
Bought this mount to fix my GoPro to my helmet to catch some footage in the helicopter. We use AN/AVS-9 NVGs with which this product is not compatible. It's hard to tell from the pictures that it isn't compatible.
review image review image review image review image
on January 23, 2013
Works perfect with my ACH NVG mount. No modification was necessary. Great for leaving hands free while still shooting photos or video. A must if your getting shot at.
on November 7, 2011
Works great, the only thing I would change is to move to release tab to the sides like the NVG mount instead of on the bottom. It's just muscle memory, and it would definately decrease hot swap time. I have smacked my head several times getting out of the truck here in Afghanistan, it's still driving on.
on March 19, 2013
Does what I need it to do. Cheaper than the same one for $29.99 on the gopro website. All in all a good buy.
on January 4, 2016
Great way to mount an action cam (compatiple with action cameras other than go pro, work great with my Nabi Square and Swann Freestyle) to a F.A.S.T. helmet or any NVG mount. I highly reccommend this to players of paintball, airsoft or those who tactical train. I both paintball and participate in tactical firearms training. I suppose if you have an NVG mount on bicycle or other sports helmets this would make a great addition to your gear for that sport also. Kayaking, hunting, rock climbing, mountain biking, off-road or mud driving or white water rafting.
on June 5, 2015
This is perfect. It did exactly as I needed it to do. It came through famously through the Tennesee Tough Mudder without getting in my way, popping off the helmet, or ending up lost. I've almost lost my GoPro three times from it slipping off my head with the headband rig. I finally did lose one when I halfway knocked it off on a water slide then totally lost it when I hit the muddy water. I used the NVG mount with the backup battery mounted to it for 4 hours of recording time. I could still rotate the camera to look straight ahead and not spend the whole event looking at the ground ahead of me. The videos turned out ace. I mounted it to a FAST airsoft helmet and took off. Worked like a charm and I'd even use it to play paintball. I got kicked in the head twice helping folks over obstacles and it didn't break. The chest harness I had when I bought the camera broke when I slammed into a wall at another Mudder. I hate the chest harness. It can't stand up light punishment. The NVG mount is perfect. Get one of these, a FAST airsoft helmet, and start recording your action film today. Enjoy!
on March 1, 2016
I bought this to attach my Go Pro to an Ops Core fast helmet. It had a perfect fit and even years later still functions flawlessly. I have passed this on to a friend serving overseas. I cannot wait for his return and see what footage he has obtained. Even if not being used for combat this is an awesome way to attach a go pro to a helmet and have it keep still.

Do you play airsoft? Then this is a must have for milsim games. get them for your whole team and edit your footage into a sweet video for all your friends to see.
on July 6, 2013
This mount fits perfectly on my Army issue ACH. My leadership loves this and is a great tool for recording training events and using them in the After Action Reports.
on May 27, 2014
This is a must have if you're a servicemember with a GoPro.

My only complaint is that you might have to cut or file down the mount a little bit in order for it to fit. It depends on what type of screw you have/how much it sticks out on your NVG mount.