Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 17, 2017
I originally thought it was just 2 of those mounts. I wanted to mount my go-pro in my jeep for offroading adventures. However it comes with more mounts than I have any use for. So I mounted 3 of them in my car. One on the dash, one on the ceiling looking at the driver, and another looking at the passenger. The rest are just going in a box for backup. Incase i find another thing to put a go-pro on.
on August 6, 2013
I purchased this because I had started getting into Aerial photography using a kite, airplane and quadcopter. I wanted to have a bundle of little extra adhesives so I could attach them all over my rigs. These work like a charm, the 3M adhesive is pretty damn strong too. I actually put one on the window of my car under the rear view mirror and that thing has been stuck there since I put it there and survived in 100+ F temperatures.

Great extra mounts to have when you're fiddling around trying to get the best shot possible. Just make sure you intend to keep it where you place it!
on December 9, 2013
We are avid GoPro users. GoPro mounts work well. Used on our helmets and boats for whitewater kayaking. Haven't lost the cameras yet.

When you apply the mount, make sure the adhesive has full contact with your attachment point. Seems obvious, but sometimes it looks attached and when you remove the mount, you see that you were only 1/3 or 1/2 attached due to the concave surface you stuck it to.

I wish they were cheaper- seem expensive for what you get though.
on August 7, 2013
You can have all the camera brackets in the world but you have to have the anchor points to use them! With this assortment you have enough for flat surface mounting and curved surface mounting, such as a motorcycle helmet like I needed the mount for. Once the adhesive is attached it's there to stay; no fears of it coming off in use from sun, rain, or wind. The bracket would fail before this mount will.
on January 21, 2016
Needed the curved ones for atv helmets. Strong adhesive 3M. They work great. Make sure your helmet is clean use alcohol to take off dirt and old wax.
on February 27, 2016
Works as advertised. Although I do wish there were more flat ones compared to curved. I'm going to accumulate quite a few curved.
on November 16, 2017
They've changed the adhesive it doesn't work as well as the original ones
on March 11, 2018
Works good
on January 18, 2014
These GoPro Flat + Curved Adhesive Mounts do a great job of holding. We put them on ski helmets and they work great. The curve of the helmet didn't match perfectly with the curved mount, so not all of the adhesive pad made contact. I was a little worried it would come off, but they are really stuck on well!
on February 4, 2018