Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 144 reviews
on April 17, 2017
I originally thought it was just 2 of those mounts. I wanted to mount my go-pro in my jeep for offroading adventures. However it comes with more mounts than I have any use for. So I mounted 3 of them in my car. One on the dash, one on the ceiling looking at the driver, and another looking at the passenger. The rest are just going in a box for backup. Incase i find another thing to put a go-pro on.
on August 10, 2013
I used these mounts to attach my Gopro hero 3 to my under water camera. Use the flat mount for the top of the camera and it works perfect. I snap away and it gets footage of everything I shoot!
on August 6, 2013
I purchased this because I had started getting into Aerial photography using a kite, airplane and quadcopter. I wanted to have a bundle of little extra adhesives so I could attach them all over my rigs. These work like a charm, the 3M adhesive is pretty damn strong too. I actually put one on the window of my car under the rear view mirror and that thing has been stuck there since I put it there and survived in 100+ F temperatures.

Great extra mounts to have when you're fiddling around trying to get the best shot possible. Just make sure you intend to keep it where you place it!
on April 18, 2017
Aside for the high price just to have "GoPro" stamped on the product, great item
on March 3, 2017
I've used these mounts on everything from ski helmets to dashboards of jet skis. It's nice not having to worry about my camera coming off when I'm trying to #GetTheShot. Secure hold!
on September 7, 2016
AWESOME
on December 9, 2013
We are avid GoPro users. GoPro mounts work well. Used on our helmets and boats for whitewater kayaking. Haven't lost the cameras yet.

When you apply the mount, make sure the adhesive has full contact with your attachment point. Seems obvious, but sometimes it looks attached and when you remove the mount, you see that you were only 1/3 or 1/2 attached due to the concave surface you stuck it to.

I wish they were cheaper- seem expensive for what you get though.
on January 21, 2016
Needed the curved ones for atv helmets. Strong adhesive 3M. They work great. Make sure your helmet is clean use alcohol to take off dirt and old wax.
on May 15, 2015
These work just as good as the ones that come with the gopro
on October 12, 2015