Consider these available items
GoPro The Frame for HERO4 Black/HERO4 Silver (GoPro Official Mount)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.03 x 4.5 x 7.68 inches|
|Item Weight||0.07 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smallest, lightest way to mount your GoPro
- Minimalist design for compact, low-profile mounting
- Enables optimal audio capture during low-speed activities
- Allows full-time access to all camera ports for convenient data offload, live-feed video and charging
- Integrated latch makes removing the camera quick and easy
- Extendable support arm allows you to easily attach an LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac1
- Includes a glass Protective Lens to help guard the camera lens from dirt, dust and scratches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Video (Up To)||4K30||2.7K30||1440p30|
|Photo/Burst (Up To)||12MP/30fps||12MP/30fps||8MP/10fps|
|Waterproof||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 33' (10m)|
|Auto Low Light||✓||✓||✓|
|WiFi + Bluetooth||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-In Touch Display||✓|
|Protune (Photo + Video)||✓||✓||Video Only|
Compare with similar items
The Frame is the smallest, lightest way to mount your GoPro. It enables ultra-compact, low-profile mounting, plus optimal audio capture during low-speed activities and full-time access to all camera ports. An integrated latch makes removing your GoPro from The Frame quick and easy, and an extendable arm allows you to conveniently attach an LCD Touch Backpack(tm) or Battery Backpack(tm) (sold separately). NOTE: The Frame does not offer waterproof protection for your camera and is not intended for use in extreme conditions. Compatible with all HERO3+ and HERO3 Cameras
• The Frame • Protective Lens • Quick Release Buckle • Thumb Screw
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few things that I like over the cheap $10 frame.
1. Holes for the Mics. For the GoPro4, they really improved the sound quality. I didn't want to jeopardize that with the cheap frame that covers one of the Mics. There is even a little wind screen for the top mic.
2. You can use a the Screen Attachment. With the cheap one, you can't use the attachments. Plus this frame comes with a way to secure the attachment to the main body by way of a little clasp that extends from the frame.
3. You don't have to remove the bottom attachment and screw to get the camera out. This helps if you are in the middle of recording and need to switch batteries really quick. You just release the latch on top and the camera comes right out.
4. It feels like it is made better and will last longer. (You pay for what you get, this is subjective of course)
Some of you may not care for any of these attributes and if that is so, then I'd get the cheaper frame.
+Easy to insert and remove
+access to USB port, so charging while recording (and mounted on a tripod) is now possible
+Crystal clear sound. No more muffled audio like when I was recording while the waterproof case was on.
+The lens protector doesn't degrade picture quality, so you can always have it on if you want.
Sidenote: this is pricey for being such a small and simple piece of plastic, but it does work as described
Easy of use with the product: I give it 5/5 stars
Quality of the product: I give it 5/5 stars
Price point of the product: I give it 5/5 stars
Time it took to learn the product:This product was very easy to figure out how to use.
Would I recommend it to another: Absolutely! Given the price point and ease of use and quality of the product, I can recommend no other brand.
In addition to this, i utilize a UV filter to prevent damage to the GOPRO lens. I would recommend spending the additional $$$ to get the gopro frame as it appears to be of higher quality compared to reading the reviews of other products out there.
It would be nice if GOpro provided a hotshoe mount with this product to attach to my SLR which would make it absolutely perfect.
June 26,2016 Just got back from a 2400 mile trip with the Switronix installed the whole trip on my GoPro Hero 3 with OEM GoPro "THE FRAME", OEM GoPro Suction cup, using a 32gb Transcend micro sd, cigarette lighter adapter to connect to via my 1994 Volvo 945t! No issues for the two 5.25 hr and 11.25 hr drives, oh yea from CA to NM and back in the 103-113 degree weather. The GoPro stayed very cool and first time that I had to change out the micro sd card about every 5.25 hrs instead of the battery about every 2 -3 hours. Very happy with purchase for my needs.
Top reviews from other countries
As a result, I could only put my trust into this Genuine GoPro Frame because all of the others I've looked for didn't seem to live up to my expectations
I love how minimalistic this frame is and how less obvious it becomes. The original frame (as shown in the picture) is much more bulkier than the the black frame. I wanted something which can economise on space but still have the same functions as usual.
It also allows for better sound quality when recording. Another thing i'd like to add is that the gopro doesnt heat up as much as when its in the normal housing, heat is able to dissipate freely
Its met my needs and I hope this review will help you too!