Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 17, 2013
I just needed the long thumbscrew, and found I could also keep a few extra sticky mounts on hand for extra use down the road. GoPro's major weakness is in their mounts: They are sturdy enough but need cranking down and aren't as easy as they'd like you to believe. If you lose parts, you need this grab bag. Three stars because there is maybe a few bucks worth of plastic here, and they are charging full boat retail. No one is surprised though, this is something you probably need and will pay (almost) any price for.
on April 16, 2013
Since these are sold by GoPro you can expect the same quality. Comes with many accessories even some that you wouldnt think you need. Very handy to have and you gotta love the versatility of the sticky mounts. Great buy!
on February 27, 2015
My husband lost his GoPro on his 2nd trip out. So sadly either the mounts we bought or this kit...something wasn't quite strong enough to hold the GoPro. It was mounted on his snowmobile. The first trip out he lost it on the trail....a friend who was traveling him picked it up. They added a second mount as a safety...but it detached on the second time out. After several guys looking for it, they couldn't find the GoPro....so no more GoPro....his Christmas gift.
on August 23, 2016
Nice little selection of mounts. I had to get these because since the GoPro Session went down from 400 bucks to 200 bucks, then don't include as many mounts as they did initially.
on March 30, 2016
Bought it for my 2016 Tacoma. Works great. Doesn't losen up after hours of driving. Build quality feels good. Overall variety of the set is enough for my application.

I bought it with an adapter to hold a smartphone with an extra battery pack. Pretty stable with the extra weight.
on May 21, 2015
I had to superglue one of the thumb screws back into its plastic part, but otherwise it has all held up well to being attached to my helmet. I got an adapter to make it hold my camcorder which is a bit bigger and heavier than a GoPro. So far so good, but I did make a leash attached between the camcorder and helmet just in case!
on December 25, 2013
This is a nice addition to your GoPro that I definitely recommend but you'll want to make sure you have a use for these before purchasing them. I definitely don't use 80% of what's in the package so if you only need one or two pieces I would try purchasing them separately to maybe save yourself some money. They are durable and the standard of quality you would expect from GoPro.
Top Contributor: Photographyon November 25, 2015
Don't make the mistake I did - don't buy off-brand GoPro piece knock-offs and expect them to last. Buy the real thing in the first place instead. These are all GoPro branded, with 3M adhesive. Quality plastics, quality adhesive, quality fitment.
on September 19, 2016
They worked for a while but eventually the clips broke, GoPro branding on everything too. Fortunately for me found the ones that came with my camera and they are still working strong.
on June 25, 2016
Decent price for new mounts. I had a mount break and after trying some of the cheap off brand ones that didn't work my GoPro I decided to get the original ones.