Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.91 shipping
+ Free Shipping
GoPro Hero7 White — Waterproof Action Camera with Touch Screen 1080p HD Video 10MP Photos
Enhance your purchase
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Optical Sensor Size||10MP|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rugged + waterproof : Share experiences you can’t capture with your phone; Hero7 white is tough, tiny, totally waterproof and up for any adventure
- Intuitive touch screen : With a touch screen and simple, streamlined capture modes, it’s easy to jump right in and get great shots; Just swipe and tap
- Full hd video: Hero7 white records beautiful full hd video; you can also shoot unique time lapse videos to turn longer events into short, shareable moments
- 10MP photos : Hero7 white takes high quality 10MP photos; and with burst mode, you can get 15 photos in one second so you never miss a moment
- Video stabilization : Adios shaky footage; Hero7 white records smooth, steady video whether you’re skiing, snorkeling or chasing your dog around the yard
- Shoot vertically: Capture photos and videos in portrait orientation perfect for your snapchat and instagram stories
- Photo Timer : Jump in there; A photo timer makes it easy to grab a GoPro selfie or group shot with your whole crew in the frame
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
GoPro Camera HERO7, Silver
Neewer 50-In-1 Action Camera Accessory Kit, Compatible with GoPro Hero9/Hero8/Hero7, GoPro Max, GoPro Fusion, Insta360, DJI Osmo Action, AKASO, APEMAN, Campark, SJCAM
Caméra Sport GoPro Hero7 Gray
GoPro HERO7 Silver + PNY Elite-X 32GB microSDHC Card Adapter-UHS-I, U3 - Waterproof Digital Action Camera with Touch Screen 4K HD Video 10MP Photos Live Streaming Stabilization
|Sold By||WorldWide-Distributors||Amazon.com||HiFocusiUS||Riz Electronics||TTP Retail|
|Item Dimensions||1.75 x 2.44 x 1.1 inches||1.75 x 2.44 x 1.1 inches||14.17 x 9.45 x 3.15 inches||2.44 x 1.75 x 1.1 inches||2.4 x 1.3 x 1.8 inches|
|Item Weight||4.16 ounces||4.16 ounces||2.65 lbs||4.13 ounces||4.16 ounces|
Hero7 White is the perfect partner on any adventure. It’s tough, tiny and totally waterproof. An intuitive touch screen makes it simple to get great shots. And your photos and videos move right to the GoPro app for easy sharing. Audio Features - Advanced Wind Noise Reduction 2-mic Processing.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This biggest problem I have with this HERO 7 White is the non-removable battery. You can only shoot for a little over an hour, and then the battery is dead and you can't shoot any more until you recharge the camera for a couple of hours. This really limits the use of this GoPro, and for this reason alone I can't recommend this model.
I'd like to clarify something about this GoPro HERO7 White that seems to be confusing some people. It shoots 1440p, which means 1920x1440 pixels. A few years back there was a not-very-good video format also called 1440, but that was 1440x1080 pixels, with each pixel having a non-square aspect ratio. This GoPro is NOT that format. Standard HD is 1920x1080 pixels, so this GoPro has extra pixels on the top and bottom compared to HD. The footage from the GoPro has a 4:3 aspect ratio as opposed to the 16:9 ratio of HD. But because it has a full width of 1920 pixels, you can use this footage in an HD project by cropping off the top and bottom without losing any quality. Some video editing software might put black bars on the sides when you import this footage, but that's because it's shrinking it down so you can see all the pixels. You can safely blow the footage back up to 100% to fill the frame, and because there are extra pixels on the top and bottom then you can move the footage up or down to get the best framing.
Setting up this GoPro was fairly easy using the GoPro app on my iPhone. I had to wait about 5 minutes for a firmware upgrade to install, but after that it was good to go. There's no microSD card included so you have to provide your own.
But if you just need something basic to catch images and video in gnarly situations, this will cover you.
The battery is the big failing in this camera. You can't remove it, which means you can't carry a spare, and you can only get about an hour of shooting. Not good. Not good at all. If you are taking this out on the ocean or into the mountains, you will only be able to catch a small number of shots.
Video is perfectly adequate. If you just want to capture a moment but you aren't so concerned about it being perfectly crisp, this will do the job. If you are wanting perfect HD, obviously this won't be the right camera. This camera shoots 1440p , which is a funky format but totally works. The quality isn't bad, but isn't stunning.
This isn't going to be your standard camera. It is perfect for muddy, wet environments, but I wouldn't rely on this for good landscapes or wildlife (obvs).
Looove this for underwater. Honestly, unless you have crisp, perfect water, image quality isn't going to matter that much underwater. I was able to catch footage that looked just as I remember and much better than underwater cameras of old.
This is an awesome feature and doesn't quite work like it will someday. I would say the camera recognized my commands about half of the time. That said, when it did work, it was awesome.
You will need to install firmware before hitting the road, so don't open the box and expect to get to work. It was pretty easy to set up with my iPhone.
Bottom line, for a few bucks more you can get a full-packed GoPro, but for new or basic users, this will be perfectly adequate. It isn't by any means a bad camera. It is solid, but not as good as things can be.
By Product Inspector on October 29, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
unfortunately the Hero 7 white comes shipped and right off Firmwear upgrade - that's fine
but the camera constantly freezes and now wont turn off - just when i needed it to work it let me down
ALSO remember IT HAS AN INTERNAL BATTERY - so i returned the battery charger as well
other GoPros froze but i could at lease remove the battery and it worked fine
Don't label a unit waterproof it is not. If it requires a waterproof case, as the previous version did, then say so. When you state it is waterproof one would believe it is waterproof without any additional accessories.
Did love the product but, bout it on October 9th, 2018 and it stops working Nov 28, 2018. Barely over a month and it is useless to me. I am a videographer and with this poor equipment I will have to rethink the hoices I make with goPro.
My GoPro hero 3 was stolen with my climbing gear from a work truck and this was supposed to be it replacement 😂 I would have figured things get better with time. Not the case just cheaper. All and all 5 out of 5 arbor-men give this camera -3 acorns. Boooooooooooooooooooo